• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who do you consider the hawks BIG 3?

JTB

So who's your BIG 3 out of this current team roster of the Hawks? It's a pretty tough question depending on how you view this team, but of course it's between 4 different players Josh Smith, Joe Johnson, Al Horford and Jamal Crawford! So whatcha think? Who's your BIG 3 for this Hawks team?

For my BIG 3 I say: Joe Johnson, Josh Smith, Al Horford.........how bout you?

Joe, Al, Jamal

this.

Noone else on this team can do what Jamal does.....

Noone else on this team can do what Joe does.....

Al can do what Josh does at the 4 if we get a quality 5.

out of those 4...Josh is the most expendable. Jamal is the most underrated player on this team,

but if he's hot during the playoffs and Joe is cold, you will need him badly.

Haha I thought this was a joke thread at first...

Guess not. Obviously Joe, Josh, & Al. How could you not include one of these players in the trio? That's so dumb if didn't pick them 3.

LOL....believe it or not many that I talk to seems to think Jamal is better than Johnson including on this board. Now Im not going to argue with them on that, they can believe what they want. Anyways Im expecting Jamal to be in someone's BIG 3 as the post continues on this thread and they could have good reasoning.......i guess. Then again Im with you it's obvious that it's Joe, Josh, Al........crawford does have alot of impact though.

this.

Noone else on this team can do what Jamal does.....

Noone else on this team can do what Joe does.....

Al can do what Josh does at the 4 if we get a quality 5.

out of those 4...Josh is the most expendable. Jamal is the most underrated player on this team,

but if he's hot during the playoffs and Joe is cold, you will need him badly.

Good point! Now I have to ask myself if JJ doesnt show up in the playoffs and Jamal does is JJ still apart of what I think the BIG 3 on this team is? hmmmmmmmmmmm now im thinking.....I guess I will have to see that to actually make that change.

Jamal is fine as a gunner off the bench but that is all he is. No defense, no rebounding, the next time he hustles for a loose ball will be the first time.

Smith is an extremely frustrating player at times but boneheaded plays and all he is still more of an impact player than Jamal.

• Like 2

Flip averaged 12 points on 10 shots.

JC is averaging 15.7 points on 12 shots.

Yet Flip couldn't get extended the minimum to stay with the hawks. Shame "fans" actually feel crawford is a big 3. I'm betting any type of sig bet he gets traded this year.

Crawford is the 4th best player on the team in my opinion.

I think that answers the topic question.

I don't think there is a GM alive who would trade Smoove for Crawford, straight up, for anything other then expiring contract reasons.

If u look at them individually, then I agree. But IMO I think the Hawks as a team can get along without Josh better than they could without Jamal.

We could verify this by checking the games we played without Jamal and the games we played without Smith and compare.

• Like 1