• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sports that Jeff Teague may be able to play

DJlaysitup

Sports that Jeff Teague may be able to play  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Premium Member

If it were tennis, it'd have to be singles. His speed would be an asset in singles, and he doesn't have steady enough hands to make the frequent volleys in doubles.

Edited by niremetal

• Premium Member

love the poll.

I came up with a new sport. Well...not exactly new. I call it Big-Rim Basketball. The rims in this sport are 36" vs the std. 18" NBA rim. I guaradamnntee Teague, Mario West, and Acie Law would be perennial All Stars in this league.

Edited by NineOhTheRino
  • Like 1

Pinch runner sounds good. Lacrosse. He can get to the goal at will with much more space to navigate defenders and a much bigger goal to score in. I think being overly aggressive defensively is a good thing too. Too bad for us it doesn't pay nearly as well.

He'd get killed in lacrosse. That is sport that demands a lot of mental and phsyical toughness. Jeff doesn't show either. I choose Bass Fishing for reasons given by DJ.

• Premium Member

Is there a point to this thread? just wondering

I think the OP is saying in a roundabout way that Jeff Teague sucks at professional basket.

Edited by NineOhTheRino