• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sessions continues to be the most likely option

txsting

Fully agree. Trade Machine actually thinks the deal is worth +11 wins. Someone else posted that Sessions would be worth around 5.7 wins using a different metric. I don't know about all that, but even at 1/3 of that value it's a good deal. I will trade you $1 for $1.15 any day.

Trade Machine actually thinks the deal is worth +11 wins. :thumbsdownsmileyanim: LMAO.

• Premium Member

Trade Machine actually thinks the deal is worth +11 wins. :thumbsdownsmileyanim: LMAO.

Cav's fans are ready to kill themselves if the trade goes down.

Fan reaction

If this deal goes down it will be absolute RAPE by the Hawks organization. Teague is horrible and can't take minutes away from perhaps the worst starting PG in the entire league.Ramon Sessions is averaging 8+ assists over the last two months on a team where the only player scoring over 15 ppg is a geriatric Jamison. Not doing this trade, if it is on the table, would be one of the dumbest moves this organization has made. Teague may have potential but I'm not prepared to wait the two - three years it will take for him to learn how to shoot like a grown male and run a professional basketball offense.

• Premium Member

Fan reaction

If this deal goes down it will be absolute RAPE by the Hawks organization. Teague is horrible and can't take minutes away from perhaps the worst starting PG in the entire league.Ramon Sessions is averaging 8+ assists over the last two months on a team where the only player scoring over 15 ppg is a geriatric Jamison. Not doing this trade, if it is on the table, would be one of the dumbest moves this organization has made. Teague may have potential but I'm not prepared to wait the two - three years it will take for him to learn how to shoot like a grown male and run a professional basketball offense.

I'm willing to believe that his stats are a little bloated. But the financial future for the cavs is what should be front and center. Plus, they have to tank good enough to get Irving. The real question is will they deal Williams for A. Miller now that the G Wallace trade is done?

Fan reaction

They have a long history of seeing great PG's :thumbsdownsmileyanim:

They have a long history of seeing great PG's :thumbsdownsmileyanim:

What the fans don't realize here is Teague can give them the same production if not more if Mo is hurt. No one takes them serious and we all see what Teague does in meaningless mins. He's great but useless otherwise. The Hawks are losers, this move is the only one I expect to happen.

What the fans don't realize here is Teague can give them the same production if not more if Mo is hurt. No one takes them serious and we all see what Teague does in meaningless mins. He's great but useless otherwise. The Hawks are losers, this move is the only one I expect to happen.

Totally agree. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

FROM ESPN INSIDER,

Wallace off to Portland?

4:55PM ET

Gerald Wallace | Bobcats

* Email

* Share8

UPDATE: According to sources of CBS Sports' Ken Berger, Wallace is heading to Portland.

"Package for Wallace believed to be centered around Andre Miller," he added. "Marcus Camby was discussed, but he might retire rather than report to Charlotte."

---

There's been some chatter Gerald Wallace may get dealt by Thursday's deadline, as ESPN's Chad Ford reported the Bobcats have "aggressively courted the Mavericks, Rockets, Clippers, Pacers and Cavs."

There's also been talk of the Blazers.

As Adreian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports tweeted earlier Wednesday: "Portland is pushing hard and getting closer to completing a deal with Charlotte for Wallace, a league source tells Y! Sports."

And now, according to Dwight James, Wallace is heading to Portland.

"Just got off the phone with an NBA source who says his team believes the Wallace-to-Portland deal is 'done,'" James tweeted Wednesday afternoon.

With Nicolas Batum already in at small forward for the Blazers -- an asset the Blazers were reluctant to part with when Denver tried to include him in a Carmelo Anthony deal -- it's not immediately clear what Wallace's role with the team would be. Though he could potentially be used in the team's frontcourt.

-- Ryan Corazza

I GUESS WE CAN SCRATCH ANOTHER PG OFF THE LIST :shake_puter: