• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kirk Hinrich video I made

GameTime

Made the video in celebration of our new acquisition. Enjoy y'all.

Thanks for posting this. Looks like we have a guy with a lot of DOG in him. I really like that aspect coming over to the team.

Very nice! Seems that Hinrich likes to throw up lobs for alley oops so I have a feeling that Al and Josh will like that!

How about those green Bulls uniforms, weird!

And that last play with Reddick getting abused off the dribble and having to grab Hinrichs ankle to stop him was hilarious!!

Over his last 10 games Kirk is 12-24 from 3. He is sure to get more open 3s with the Hawks than with the Wizards.

He has also shown the ability to create his own shot off the dribble at the end of the clock. He had to do that a lot with the Wizards since they have so few offensive options.

He worked Reddick at the end hahahaha.

I was watching that live and it was pretty funny. I am sure Redick caught a lot of crap in the locker room.

The common perception seems to be that Kirk's game has fallen off but i dont think it has. His problem is that the Bulls drafted Rose and then he gets shipped to another team that drafted a pg with the first pick.

After Arenas got traded Hinrich became the full time starter because Wall was out hurt. Not only did Kirk put up good numbers offensively both in scoring and assists but the Wizards defense was shutting teams down. No team was scoring even close to their average. Then Wall came back, Kirk went to the bench and the defense collapsed. Wall has been terrible on D most of the season.

When the defense is weak at the point it forces everyone else to try to cover and the whole defense breaks down. I think a lot of people here are so used to bad pg play that they don't realize just how much of a liability Bibby has been.

• Like 1

I had a stupid smile on my face the entire time watching that vid...awesome

Two things he has to do:

1) when Josh grabs a rebound tell him to "give me the damn ball" - and run on the wing.

2) when he dribbles into the paint - don't throw to Josh standing at the 3 point line, tell him to get his *ss on the move to the basket for an easy layup. :conversation: