• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks @ Denver

AnthonyI11

im glad teague is getting burn and learning

That's what I was thinking. At least we're getting something out of being shorthanded. At this point, the regular season doesn't mean much to me. I'm much more interested in being completely healthy (something we haven't had in the past) and focused come playoff time.

I think tonight we learned some valuable things. We Kirk this week we were just burying good offensive teams due to better flow, defensive intensity. We were in control of this game before Josh went down. We were up 10 around the time he went out and it went south from there. I'm not saying that these 2 players are the team. I am saying that unlike past playoff years, we at least are developing a core identity that when clicking and healthy is hard to beat.

Lastly, if Kirk was injured and made that big of a difference, imagine Kirk healthy....Teague getting 15-20 and playing confident. This team will be much improved in April.

• Premium Member

4 Things:

• Why did LD have Teague and Damian on the floor at the same time. There was 1 point where Teague and Damian played the 2-man game in which both passed up 2 wide open shots.

• Never thought I'd see the day where I'm more comfortable with Josh shooting 3's than Marvin and Joe. Marvin was 4-14 and 0-3 from 3PT. I can't wait to throw around the FACT that Josh is shooting better than Joe and Marvin from 3 the the next time one of those Josh Smith 3PT threads shows up on here.

• JJ looked old and tired at times. OK night numbers wise but he really played an ugly game.

• Al Horford is a professional. I knock him for being too mouthy with the media but I respect how he goes about his business on the court. While a certain unnamed player (Joe) appeared uninterested and beaten down, Al looked fresh and fully invested in the game.

Edited by NineOhTheRino
  • Like 3

• Moderators

I really think that having Jamal in kills us at times. He has no defense what-so-ever. It's been killing us in the 4th quarter every time.

Not sure how much more obvious this can be. The dude is not making the effort but has he ever?

4 Things:

• Why did LD have Teague and Damian on the floor at the same time. There was 1 point where Teague and Damian played the 2-man game in which both passed up 2 wide open shots.

• Never thought I'd see the day where I'm more comfortable with Josh shooting 3's than Marvin and Joe. Marvin was 4-14 and 0-3 from 3PT. I can't wait to throw around the FACT that Josh is shooting better than Joe and Marvin from 3 the the next time one of those Josh Smith 3PT threads shows up on here.

• JJ looked old and tired at times. OK night numbers wise but he really played an ugly game.

• Al Horford is a professional. I knock him for being too mouthy with the media but I respect how he goes about his business on the court. While a certain unnamed player (Joe) appeared uninterested and beaten down, Al looked fresh and fully invested in the game.

All great points. Josh shooting better than Joe is yet another tell-tale sign of how much of an overpaid fraud this guy is. All 3 of our guards shot like dogs (14-41), but I'm almost impressed that Joe got to the line twice instead of not at all.