• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hinrich OUT tonight @ Denver

gutz

Teague couldn't have asked for a better opportunity to seize and really produce. He has been excellent defensively last couple of games, but his offense is still just a step above terrible (if he could ever get that floater to drop consistently, that would help).

With that said, I do hope Teague can score some offensively, especially if Crawford has one of those 3-11 8 pt outings, because we will need the offense. But my guess is that we will likely get the 2-6 FG/6 pt/4assists/2 stl slash line from Teague tonight.

I really hope he proves me wrong. But if nothing else, BRING THE D!

Edited by TheTruth

I never heard of a "day to day" calf injury before? Either you pull the muscle or you don't. If it's a pulled or torn muscle, he could be out for a while.

If he's recovering from one, he should sit out until it's completely healed so he's healthy for the playoffs.

If he's recovering from one, he should sit out until it's completely healed so he's healthy for the playoffs.

:resent:

I think he'll be back for the next game. It was really a perfect time to sit Hinrich anyway, long road trip, plus he's still learning the ropes.

Edited by Boss