• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Do u think Teague will start Tues?

JackB1

Of course Teague SHOULD start, but who knows what Drew is thinking?

I like this lineup:

Teague

Hinrich

Joe

Smith

Horford

Bring Marvin and Craw off the bench. Hinrich is really a combo guard anyway and

plays very well off the ball. Let Teague run the point more. Even though Teague had

a great game vs Portland, when Jamal was in there, Jamal ran the point a lot of the

time. Players need to have defined roles and Teague needs to run the point. How

else is he going to learn?

• Like 1

I hope he starts or at least plays plenty of minutes.

Teague needs to have the chance to ride this momentum while his condifence is sky high.

BTW, the Bucks are coming off a franchise low 56 points Sunday vs. the Celtics.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/212169/Bucks_Score_Franchise_Low_56_Points_In_Loss_To_Celtics

I expect Hinrich to have a bounce back game vs. his old coach Skiles too.

I would not be suprised if Collins gets the start vs. Bogut......especially if Horford plays a little hurt.

Just because Teague has had one good game all season, people are acting like we are sitting CP3 or something. On that note, I'd like to see Teague start in the future. I think Teague has a lot of potential, but he's not ready yet. He needs a lot more PT. Instead of putting in Jamal at the point, that's where you put Teague in. Hinrich is doing just fine, and will only improve.

Edited by AHawks89

Just because Teague has had one good game all season, people are acting like we are sitting CP3 or something.

Nah, it's just at this point I see no reason why Teague shouldn't start. We had an awful skid and Teague seemed to be the reason why we beat Portland the other night. Reward him with a start and see how he plays. I think he's hungry now.

Just because Teague has had one good game all season, people are acting like we are sitting CP3 or something. On that note, I'd like to see Teague start in the future. I think Teague has a lot of potential, but he's not ready yet. He needs a lot more PT. Instead of putting in Jamal at the point, that's where you put Teague in. Hinrich is doing just fine, and will only improve.

Give us a break, when's the last time we had a point guard have a good offensive and defensive performance in one game?

Of course Teague SHOULD start, but who knows what Drew is thinking?

I like this lineup:

Teague

Hinrich

Joe

Smith

Horford

Bring Marvin and Craw off the bench. Hinrich is really a combo guard anyway and

plays very well off the ball. Let Teague run the point more. Even though Teague had

a great game vs Portland, when Jamal was in there, Jamal ran the point a lot of the

time. Players need to have defined roles and Teague needs to run the point. How

else is he going to learn?

That lineup, albeit that Al didn't play, got it's *ss kicked on Saturday. Sure it was only one game to be drawing negative results from but at the same time we shouldn't be inferring so much positive from it either. Either Kirk or Teague have to start IMO and not both. Sure Teague had a good game but one cannot expect 44 minutes of action to be a regular occurrence for any player not named Monta same way one should not use it as evidence for what should be expected as the norm or in some posters' opinions merely a taste of a player's future production. Sure we should try it again so as to allow Teague to build on his previous performance but going forward I believe that it is benefiting one player while forcing Hinrich to once again have his talents marginalized at the off guard position. If Jeffrey truly has emerged then I'd much rather prefer Hinrich come off the bench as his backup but for now given their accomplishments in their respective careers Hinrich should still own the starting PG spot.

Teague should be starting and Kirk should be coming off the bench. People say Teague has had 1 good game which is not true considering he had a good game in Boston also against a playoff team. On the other hand, how many good games has Kirk had? Kirk has not had a single good game IMO, especially if you take into consideration the hype that this board tried to give Hinrich. He has done nothing. So, maybe one of you guys should start a post asking should Hinrich be starting because I seriously believe Teague brings more to the table. The team probably even wants Teague to be successful more than they even care what happens to Kirk.

Edited by Superiorblogman

The problem's not really "starting". The issue is who runs the point after the 5 minute mark and Jamal comes into the game?

Hinrich. That's why I'd go Teague/Joe/Damien/Josh/Al with a benh of Hinrich/Jamal/Marvin/Zaza/Hilton/Collins.

Give us a break, when's the last time we had a point guard have a good offensive and defensive performance in one game?

Mookie Blaylock maybe? lol!

To me I think history shows that tweener gaurds are best suited coming off the bench because their versatility allows them to impact the game in a variety of ways based on the situation. Kirk would be a beast off the bench with Crawford. Teague could help us establish an aggressive pace on both sides of the ball early in the game whch is where we usually shoot ourselves in the foot