• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who's your favorite player

Supporter

Who's ya boy?   

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

These past few weeks have been bombarded by comparing players left and right. I know for a fact that each of us has his or her "favorite player".Regardless of how he produces you're still going to be backing him up. I'll start of by saying that my favorite player is Joe. It hurts because he has regressed this season under Drew's offense, but that still doesn't keep him from being my guy.

P.S. poll only limits me to a select number of players, so I'll try my best as to having your player on there, so I'm guessing that guys like Pape and Etan aren't any of yall's favorite players lol.

There has been a time this season where I've wanted literally everybody on this team traded. Its Horf...kind of by default. Smoove has the BBIQ of a rock, Marvin is mediocre, Joe is an overpaid ringless lame loser, I don't know enough about Kirk, Craw is a chucker, Teague is improving but he isn't my favorite, and there is no reason to talk about anybody else.

joe mainly because of that one game in the boston series a few years ago. That was one of my favorite basketball performances ever. When he's on (and i know it hasn't been much lately) he is one of my favorite players to watch. his shots hit the bottom of the net a little sweeter than anyone else's.

• Premium Member

I say Teague because he don't talk much or play much but when he does talk, you get classics like this:

" The Sh!* works!!!"

Honestly, if he could get PT and learn to run an offense (prob under a different coach) with his speed and ability to get to the hole, he may prove to be a diamond in the ruff. Plus he plays good defense.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I say Teague because he don't talk much or play much but when he does talk, you get classics like this:

" The Sh!* works!!!"

Honestly, if he could get PT and learn to run an offense (prob under a different coach) with his speed and ability to get to the hole, he may prove to be a diamond in the ruff. Plus he plays good defense.

i voted smoove because he's the subject of so much hate around here. But i considered Teague. I think he's the key to our success. Some experience and I think we'd have a pretty special pg. My disappointment in LD is the same as with Woody. They can't see the forest for the trees.

I put Damien just because I've always liked his game since his Seattle days. To me he just embodies a lot of what my past favorite hawks had. Heart. John Battle, Eldrige Recasner, Snoop Graham, Dion Glover. Yeah, maybe they weren't the most talented, but I never felt cheated.

I love Horford and it was close for me, but had to vote for Josh. When he is playing dominating defense, blocking shots, rebounding, etc., he's the one I get the most excited watching. But then I've always loved a good defensive big man. Tree Rollins and Deke were two others, I loved watching play that way.