• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Favorite Playoff Moment?

Scout200

• Moderators

In recent years for the Hawks, definitely the JJ step back three against the Celtics. That series was a breakthrough for the team after years in the lottery and held the promise of better things to come.

As just a general question, I would say the Reggie Miller explosion against the Knicks. That was an amazing individual accomplishment but the fact that it was a small market team ripping out the heart of the Knicks at the height of their obnoxiousness made it even better.

For the Hawks, definitely the Celtics series. Surely that was the height of optimism with this current group. Not much more for us though. Nique vs. Bird was a year or so before my fandom.

Overall, Mike's Flu Game stands out. You could see in his eyes he was half dead. And the crowd and atmosphere for Oakland when they ran the Mavs off the floor, I will never forget. There will never be a mismatch in favor of an 8th seed over a 1 like that ever again. I watched LeBron lose his mind against the Pistons as well. You couldn't have written a script for the things he was doing. Ray's Sonics had the best second round series I'd ever seen against the Spurs also. The one where their center made a fortune in New York the next season, never to be heard from again. Bibby's Kings were always entertaining while putting on a ball movement clinic. And I still can't believe how easily the Pistons disposed of 5 Hall of Famers. And Zeke is my favorite traditionally-sized PG of all time, so seeing him win 2 straight was cool, even if his team wasn't very likable.

Edited by benhillboy

The Zaza/Garnett fight was the best. I get chills thinking about it.

The crowd was ABSOLUTELY INSANE that game. If only it were that way (in the Hawks' favor) on a nightly basis...

Joe dominating the C's at home and I agree about Baron's dunk over Kirilenko, that series and the fact they won it was impressive.

I miss how active and into the game that crowd was against the Celtics. Being on MARTA after game 6 and chanting "overrated" with everybody was an awesome exeperience.

• Moderators

Joe dominating the C's at home and I agree about Baron's dunk over Kirilenko, that series and the fact they won it was impressive.

I miss how active and into the game that crowd was against the Celtics. Being on MARTA after game 6 and chanting "overrated" with everybody was an awesome exeperience.

GSW actually lost that 2007 series against the Jazz. It was the first-round series, against the top-seeded Mavs, that built up the momentum for the Warriors leading to Baron's dunk.

~lw3

The 07 home games were great.

Old memories.

Tree Rollins and Danny Ainge rolling on the floor fighting during a tough Celtic series in the early/mid 80s.

Of course the Nique going for 47 game 7 loss to the Celtics.

Easy:

1) Joe & Josh goin nuts on the Celtics in the 4th quarter....Joe crossing Leon Powe to nail that three...and actually having an expression on his face after

2) Joe hitting all them three's over D-Wade to win Game 7....i'm talkin halfcourt threes!