• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jamal has his own playbook...

nyte3k

I swear this guy...you can see it on his face during huddles that he's not paying attention, and of course when he gets the ball he burns 12 seconds off the clock and attempts a dramatic three.

I can't wait until he's gone next season!!!!!!

• Like 1

• Admin

I swear this guy...you can see it on his face during huddles that he's not paying attention, and of course when he gets the ball he burns 12 seconds off the clock and attempts a dramatic three.

I can't wait until he's gone next season!!!!!!

He really lit them up tonight but I have to agree...it seems like the offense comes to a halt when he comes in. We were really passing it around and had a good flow until he came in and took every shot out there.

Big win though

25 and 6 on 55% shooting ....yeah he is killing us ......

He had a great game overall but that 3 he took late was flat out awful and the only difference between it and the miracle from game 3 was that this one was an air ball. But overall a very good game for Jamal and he was a major reason why we won this game.

Crawford does have his own playbook... SCORE. He is in there to shoot, so he does, and tonight he shot 55%, and dropped 25. Sure, he had a stretch where he was the only one to touch the ball on 4 straight possessions, but you know, we scored on 3 of them. Crawford is in the game to score, and he takes over the ball, just like JR Smith, Ben Gordon, Gilbert Arenas and all the other score-first sixth men do. I am fine with it because tonight he balled out, last game he hit the clincher, and he has been good in the playoffs so far.

he just has to realize when he has the hot hand and when he doesn't. first half, i wanted him taking shots because he was on. second half, he was just forcing bad shots.

55% is good for the game, but what are the percentages when you break it down by the half?

• Premium Member

Without Jamal, we are swept 4-0. Let me say something in my drunken stupor right now that I can blame on 6 or 7 different types of alcohol later..........

Jamal's purpose when he comes into the game is to shot that goddamn ball until his arms get tired....and then shoot it a couple thousand more times for good measure. I don't care how much he dribbles, how many 3 pointers he takes, or how many he misses. The man makes shots and is putting up ridiculous numbers OFF THE FN BENCH. Without Jamal, we are all pretty pissed off right now with several of us meeting up after the game to settle our Internet rage in the street. lol

SHUT UP and thank Jamal for us being up 3-1.

• Like 2

He had a great game overall but that 3 he took late was flat out awful and the only difference between it and the miracle from game 3 was that this one was an air ball. But overall a very good game for Jamal and he was a major reason why we won this game.

oh that last shot was a bad shot but he basically kept us in it up to that point . I felt that since because he had a bigger player in Qrich on him he shouldve drove it to the basket because that jumper let Qrich off the hook.As soon as jamal wouldve turned the corner Qrich wouldve fouled him . .

he just has to realize when he has the hot hand and when he doesn't. first half, i wanted him taking shots because he was on. second half, he was just forcing bad shots.

55% is good for the game, but what are the percentages when you break it down by the half?

I wanna say 4-8 for 50% he also had 4 assists .

• Premium Member

When asked what his game is Jamal Crawford responded "Ball hog". LMFAO

When he is on a groove let the man take whatever shot he wants. The main reason the game was close was because Orlando was getting bailed out by the refs the whole first half and we couldn't make our free-throws.

Edited by Atlantaholic

• Premium Member

Without Jamal, we are swept 4-0. Let me say something in my drunken stupor right now that I can blame on 6 or 7 different types of alcohol later..........

Jamal's purpose when he comes into the game is to shot that goddamn ball until his arms get tired....and then shoot it a couple thousand more times for good measure. I don't care how much he dribbles, how many 3 pointers he takes, or how many he misses. The man makes shots and is putting up ridiculous numbers OFF THE FN BENCH. Without Jamal, we are all pretty pissed off right now with several of us meeting up after the game to settle our Internet rage in the street. lol

How do we know that someone else would not have made shots with better passes and easier attempts. No one else got a chance to shoot so why is it a given that someone else would have missed the shots when Crawford made them? The fact still remains is half of Crawford shot were bad one and eventually will catch up with the Hawks if he is allowed to continue to dominate the offense. No one in their right mind can defend that last 3 attempt under those circumstances! The Hawks seem to move the ball to start games and have very good success but then when a double digit lead is established, they go one on one play with either Joe or Jamal which sometimes end up in a Josh Smith 3 attempt which is God awful. We can fool ourselves all we want by saying "we won the game" or Jamal scored 25 points and "he won the game" but eventually', you will be cursing them and want team changes.

It cause me great pain but I'm about to +1 a drunk that took God's name in vain on Easter. That said...Well put sir!!!!

How do we know that someone else would not have made shots with better passes and easier attempts. No one else got a chance to shoot so why is it a given that someone else would have missed the shots when Crawford made them? The fact still remains is half of Crawford shot were bad one and eventually will catch up with the Hawks if he is allowed to continue to dominate the offense. No one in their right mind can defend that last 3 attempt under those circumstances! The Hawks seem to move the ball to start games and have very good success but then when a double digit lead is established, they go one on one play with either Joe or Jamal which sometimes end up in a Josh Smith 3 attempt which is God awful. We can fool ourselves all we want by saying "we won the game" or Jamal scored 25 points and "he won the game" but eventually', you will be cursing them and want team changes.

and that ball movement that you are speaking doesnt create points wake up !!!! When jamal came in we had 12 points after 8 minutes and points after 11 minutes.

The reason he can say that no one else would make those shots is because we go through stretches where we dont score period turn it over and never get a shot . Are you telling me that watching this game you were saying throw the ball to Powell or Armstrong so they can create ?

I bet you were one of the ones who said we were gonna get swept out of the series now you are gonna tell us that something bad is gonna happen ?

maybe Ill just keep cheering and hoping for the best and being pleasantly surprised instead of panicking and hoping for the worst and being disappointed when you dont get it .

• Premium Member

and that ball movement that you are speaking doesnt create points wake up !!!! When jamal came in we had 12 points after 8 minutes and points after 11 minutes.

The reason he can say that no one else would make those shots is because we go through stretches where we dont score period turn it over and never get a shot . Are you telling me that watching this game you were saying throw the ball to Powell or Armstrong so they can create ?

I bet you were one of the ones who said we were gonna get swept out of the series now you are gonna tell us that something bad is gonna happen ?

maybe Ill just keep cheering and hoping for the best and being pleasantly surprised instead of panicking and hoping for the worst and being disappointed when you dont get it .

Just agreeing with experts that ball movement helps any team not just the Hawks. Obviuosly there are other things this offense needs to change of course like Josh Smith's shot selection but more ball movement is not a bad thing.

The problem is the timing of the shots. He comes down and dribbles then shoots. He doesn't even think about passing. He takes bad shots at the very worst time. Like I said in the chat if we have a lead, Marvin should be in the game not Crawford.

The problem is the timing of the shots. He comes down and dribbles then shoots. He doesn't even think about passing. He takes bad shots at the very worst time. Like I said in the chat if we have a lead, Marvin should be in the game not Crawford.

except he was leading the team in assists and you saying Marvin should be in the game means you havent seen a game this series .