• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

LOCKOUT DRAFT

Nicholasp27

• Moderators

Round 11. jy21 - Lebron James2. diesel - Dwight Howard3. sultanofatl - Kevin Durant4. capstone21 - Deron Williams5. whassuphawks - Kobe Bryant6. ahf - Chris Paul7. supporter - Derick Rose8. nicholasp27 - Blake Griffin9. seano – Rajon Rondo10. 01d0rd3r – Dwayne Wade11. thatsmydawg - John Wall12. ngc7 - Al Horford13. coachx - Russell Westbrook14. alejandro09 - Dirk Nowitzki15. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA - Carmelo Anthony16. Colin - A'mare Stoudemire17. IHeartAtlanta- Monta EllisRound 218. IHeartAtlanta - Joe Johnson19. Colin - Stephen Curry20. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA - Brook Lopez21. alejandro09 - Jrue Holiday22. coachx - Kevin Love23. ngc7-Joakin Noah24. thatsmydawg-Al Jefferson25. 01d0rd3r-Marc Gasol26. seano-Lamarcus Aldridge27. nicholasp27-Tyreke Evans28. supporter – DeMarcus Cousins29. ahf – Chris Bosh30. whassuphawks – Andrew Bogut31. capstone21 – Pau Gasol32. sultanofatl – Andrew Bynum33. diesel – Zach Randolph34 jy21 – Rudy GayRound 335. jy21 - Serge Ibaka36. diesel - Eric Gordon37. sultanofatl - Andre Iguodala38. capstone21 – Danny Granger39. whassuphawks – Ty Lawson40. ahf – Greg Monroe41. supporter – James Harden42. nicholasp27 – O.J. Mayo43. seano - Nene Hilario44. 01d0rd3r – Luol Deng45. thatsmydawg – Michael Beasley46. ngc7 – Paul Pierce47. coachx – Tyson Chandler48. alejandro09 – Kendrick Person49. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA – Tony Parker50. Colin – Kevin Martin51. IHeartAtlanta – Josh SmithRound 452. IHeartAtlanta - Javal McGee53. Colin/Devon - DeAndre Jordan54. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA -55. alejandro09 - 56. coachx -57. ngc7 -58. thatsmydawg -59. 01d0rd3r -60. seano -61. nicholasp27 -62. supporter -63. ahf -64. whassuphawks65. capstone21 -66. sultanofatl -67. diesel -68 jy21 -

Edited by AHF

With the 54th pick I am going to take a chemistry guy. Brook Lopez was my 2nd pick and he is a Center that could easily average 20 pts a game, but only 7 or 8 rebounds. There are plenty of guys in the NBA that could benefit from a position change and this guy is one of those guys. This guy has been playing C all of his career but when you look at him against some legit 7 ft'ers you just wonder what he would be like playing PF next to a legit 7ft'er. Lastly, Brook Lopez is no stranger to playing alongside another true big who is considered a Center, he has been doing it his whole life from high school to college. He has averaged 12.9 pts, 10.2 rebounds, and 1.8 blocks over a 7 year career and will only be 29 when the season starts.

With the 54th pick I select Emeka Okafor

Wesley Matthews

6'5'' / 220 lbs / age 24 / 45% FG / 40% 3FG / 85% FT / 16 ppg / 3 rpg / 2 apg) on a 48 win playoff team last season.

Matthews may not yet have the name but he already has the game. The star names of the SG position are aging quickly and I'm not sure there is one undrafted who is better then Matthews is now. He has proven to be durable after not missing a game in his 2 seasons of NBA expierence. In only his 2nd season Matthews quickly earned the reputation as an excellent peremiter defender by earning several votes to the exclusive All NBA Defense Teams by his peers. He is young, athletic, has ideal size, plays great defense, and has a sweet outside shot. He is a sniper from 3 point range. Last season Matthews finished 7th in the NBA with 154 made 3FGs. He will grow with this core for years to come and has plenty of game to win right now too..

(Westbrook / Love / T. Chandler / Matthews)

Edited by coachx

Here is how the teams are shaping up thus far. All of the teams have plenty of talent. The only question is chemistry......of course its hard to critique before the Picassos are complete.jy21- Lebron / Gay / IbakaDieselputer- D. Howard / Zbo / E. Gordon /sultanofatl- Durant / Bynum / Iggy /capstone21- D. Williams / P. Gasol / Granger /Whassuphawks- K. Bryant / Bogut / Ty Lawson /AHF- C. Paul / C. Bosh / G. Monroe /Supporter- D. Rose / D. Cousins / J. Harden /Nicholasp27- B. Griffin / T. Evans / OJ Mayo /01d0rd3r- Rondo / M. Gasol / L. Deng /Seano- D. Wade / L. Aldridge / N. Hialrio / thatsmydawg- J. Wall / A. Jefferson / ngc7- A. Horford / J. Noah / P. Pierce / coachx- Westbrook / Love / T. Chandler / W. Matthewsalejandro09- Dirk / J. Holliday / K. Perkins / G. WallaceTRUEINTELLECTPLAYA- Melo / B. Lopez / T. Parker / OkaforColin- A'mare / S. Curry / K. Martin / D. JordanIHeartAtlanta- M. Ellis / J. Johnson / J . Smith / J. McGee

Edited by coachx

This may be a bit early but the run on Young Bigs has forced our hand...

Coin & I select DEANDRE JORDAN to be our 5 and will be teaming him up A'Mare, Steph Curry, & Kevin Martin

:threaten: :threaten:

With the 54th pick I am going to take a chemistry guy. Brook Lopez was my 2nd pick and he is a Center that could easily average 20 pts a game, but only 7 or 8 rebounds. There are plenty of guys in the NBA that could benefit from a position change and this guy is one of those guys. This guy has been playing C all of his career but when you look at him against some legit 7 ft'ers you just wonder what he would be like playing PF next to a legit 7ft'er. Lastly, Brook Lopez is no stranger to playing alongside another true big who is considered a Center, he has been doing it his whole life from high school to college. He has averaged 12.9 pts, 10.2 rebounds, and 1.8 blocks over a 7 year career and will only be 29 when the season starts.

With the 54th pick I select Emeka Okafor

:rtfm: :angry: :threaten:

Who the hell is Wesley Matthews?I think he's the reason I don't watch the NBA outside of the Hawks until the Finals.

Why is he the reason ? You don't like seeing young guys come up as old guys are going out ?He is the reason The Blazers did not skip a beat with Roy hurt. He is one of the up and coming SGs in the NBA.http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/m/matthwe02.htmlCasual NBA fans who only follow the Trailblazers were probably saying who the heck is Jeff Teague when he was dropping 20 on Rose game after game. Edited by coachx

• Moderators

Round 452. IHeartAtlanta - Javal McGee53. Colin/Devon - DeAndre Jordan54. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA - Emeka Okafor55. alejandro09 - Gerald Wallace56. coachx - Wesley Matthews57. ngc7 - Brandon Jennings58. thatsmydawg -59. 01d0rd3r -60. seano -61. nicholasp27 -62. supporter -63. ahf -64. whassuphawks65. capstone21 -66. sultanofatl -67. diesel -68 jy21 - Like the Matthews pick. He will be very good for quite some time.Jordan could go either way to me. He doesn't have the natural feel for the game of most outstanding players and therefore could end up never being that productive but he is young and has a frame that could make him a huge steal as an impact true center.

Edited by AHF

With regards to DeAndre we feel we are getting a guy who is only 23years old, and in that "true center" mold. We intend to pair him with A'Mare whom we feel both in the games and in practice will only serve to make DeAndre a better player.Nice pick on Jennings, my fellow co-owner and I had him & Gerald Wallace high on our draft board.What is the process on trades?Is it a PM thing, is there a commish role? Just wondering...

My teams Selects Kris Humphries

Humphries is a young big with a top of upside. He is a defensive presence in the paint to be feared. Humphries pulls down 10 rpg, and is an excellent post defender, also grabbing me an average of 1 block per game. I dont need him much on the offensive end, but Humphries can put up 10 ppg and I expect him to keep growing on the offensive end maybe even peaking at around 15 ppg. Pairing him with Gasol in the paint is going to make the lane a very dangerous place to tread while playing against my team, he will be a target for ally's from Rondo, not to mention being a god player in the PnR. He is basically a Blake Griffin light. Not to mention I shouldn't have problems filling up the arena if Kim Kardashian will be attending home games. Right now I have a team that is built around Solid defense and Good Rebounding, the recipe to a champion.

Roy hibbert

I picked Hibbert with no explanation to keep the draft moving along. Also, I'm sorry but how do you pm, what does pm stand for?Hibbert is 7'2" 278 pounds and has improved every season. He's young and also a really sharp guy. I heard an interview with him on the Scott Van Pelt show and was very impressed. He was intelligent, focused, and motivated. Wall, Beasley, Al Jefferson, Hibbert. I don't know. I've done lots of fantasy drafts and sometimes you just end up with a weird team... Edited by thatsmydawg

I picked Hibbert with no explanation to keep the draft moving along. Also, I'm sorry but how do you pm, what does pm stand for?Hibbert is 7'2" 278 pounds and has improved every season. He's young and also a really sharp guy. I heard an interview with him on the Scott Van Pelt show and was very impressed. He was intelligent, focused, and motivated. Wall, Beasley, Al Jefferson, Hibbert. I don't know. I've done lots of fantasy drafts and sometimes you just end up with a weird team...

PM is private message you go the persons name and click on it, sending them a private message will be a option