• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

we got the old smoove back

JohnnyCASH

I heard he was losing weight, nice to see a pic. Looks like Smoove is ready to be the defensive anchor we need him to be again.

To me, it's a foregone conclusion Marv the amnestied is gone. It's obvious JS has taken this small forward thing literally.

Naw, we need a starting SF and Marvin is due 28 million. He might be amnestied next year but this year, he remains a Hawk. JS is a PF, he isn't that skinny, Smoove last year was around 265-270, now he's back to is playing shape of 235. Now he can be a defensive anchor again. Lebron is another one who needs to lose weight, he was bigger than a lot of centers last year. Look like a grizzly bear at times.

Edited by nbasuperstar40

marvin should never ever be a starter again.

I disagree. When Marvin was healthy, he normally provided good team defense, excellent man defense, the ability to draw fouls, good spot up shooter, and was very good in terms of offensive movement. I would love to see that Marvin. He was actually solid. Last year, Marvin was awful.

HWK_Voluntary_Smoove_8.jpg

via M Cunningham (AJC), J-Slim!

~lw3

That's 2008 Smoove. He wasn't that skinny in 2009. This is the pogo stick one.

I think we need to use Smoove, find and 3rd team and get on the Milsap/Jefferson deal preferably Jefferson. Jefferson and Horford would be dangerous.

Hinrich/Teague

JJ/??

Marv/Wilkins

Horf/ZAZA

Jefferson/ZAZA

That's silly, Smoove defense is much more valuable to us than adding another scorer who doesn't play good defense. I would only trade Hinrich and Zaza for Jefferson and that's a reach.

I think we need to use Smoove, find and 3rd team and get on the Milsap/Jefferson deal preferably Jefferson. Jefferson and Horford would be dangerous.

Hinrich/Teague

JJ/??

Marv/Wilkins

Horf/ZAZA

Jefferson/ZAZA

Why in the world would Utah want Josh Smith? They already have Favors and Milsap at PF? Josh's jumper isn't good enough to be a full-time SF.

Why in the world would Utah want Josh Smith? They already have Favors and Milsap at PF? Josh's jumper isn't good enough to be a full-time SF.

Nor is his offensive movement or foot speed.