• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sooooo, Willie Green...

lethalweapon3

"Hotlanta1981, on 22 December 2011 - 10:49 PM, said:

He's a good scorer if he is on, but if he isn't he is worthless.

Mmmmm...this sounds a lot like Jamal Crawford. His defense can't be any worse than Jamal's

Well JayBird...except that Crawford was a "world class" scorer when he was on - and he was on about 50% of the time. Comparing the two is silly. It's nowhere near close.

• Like 1

To say Crawford was worthless in the playoffs is ridiculous, he was the mvp for us in the first round against the Magic. Go back and look. Yes, he only had one good game against the Bulls. But, to say worthless is not knowing the facts.

P

The Willie Green pick-up should be pretty good for us. He seems like he's not afraid to shoot.

I actually really like our rotation this year. Am I the only one that thinks it's more well-rounded?

I agree, we are more well rounded. I don't understand why we are so doubted. We took the Bulls to Game 6 in the ECSF. Addtionally, Drew has another year under his belt. Take a look at how we matched up to last year.

PG Mike Bibby

SG Joe Johnson

SF Marvin Williams

PF Josh Smith

C Al Horford

6th Jamal Crawford

Noteable Bench: Zaza

- Remember Teague and "he who's name shall not be mentioned" saw very ltitle playing time during the season so they are not notable bench players

PG Jeff Teague

SG Joe Johnson

SF Marvin Williams

PF Josh Smith

C Al Horford

6th T Mac

Noteable Bench: Vlad

Noteable Bench: Willie Green

Noteable Bench: Pargo

Noteable Bench: Kirk

Noteable Bench: Stackhosue (my guess is he will be added)

I agree, we are more well rounded. I don't understand why we are so doubted. We took the Bulls to Game 6 in the ECSF. Addtionally, Drew has another year under his belt. Take a look at how we matched up to last year.

PG Mike Bibby

SG Joe Johnson

SF Marvin Williams

PF Josh Smith

C Al Horford

6th Jamal Crawford

- Remember Teague and "he who's name shall not be mentioned" saw very ltitle playing time during the season so they are not notable bench players

PG Jeff Teague

SG Joe Johnson

SF Marvin Williams

PF Josh Smith

C Al Horford

6th T Mac

This is like the first year I think we can play every player on our bench, and they can be benefitial to us haha

Edited by Flight

PG Mike Bibby

SG Joe Johnson

SF Marvin Williams

PF Josh Smith

C Al Horford

6th Jamal Crawford

PG Jeff Teague

SG Joe Johnson

SF Marvin Williams

PF Josh Smith

C Al Horford

6th T Mac

Sorry from that list only Zaza, Hinrich and perhaps Green and T Mac are usable players. I don't like what I have seen from TMac