• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Boneheaded Shot returns.

Diesel

Josh always does what he does...simple as that. I have no real problem with Josh taking the occasional low precentage shot because i know he is competitive - gets p!ssed (not at himself - at the ball for not going in) - and either blocks a shot the next time down or skys for a rebound.

He's cool...

...as far as Pargo, it's tough to be ruthless on a guy who has been out of the league. I just hope he can do decent until Kirk comes back and then be a nice "emergency" PG.

Edited by DJlaysitup
  • Like 1

Give Josh credit for hittin that big shot in a corner when the game was slippin late..give the guy credit for his willingness to provide for his team in the clutch..the thing that worries me about Josh is with the weight loss he has to take too many dribbles to get deep enough to get a good shot..Josh is essentially a small forward playin out of position at this point..

Josh is essentially a small forward playin out of position at this point..

...and our Center is a PF playing out of position (if it were a perfect world)...relax...nobody has the perfect team. ORL has the perfect center but the others aren't that good. We beat them last year in the playoffs and we can beat them again.

Marvin is a semi-PF so that makes up the difference.

• Premium Member

The josh shot was on a kick out at the end of the clock..but Pargo took a couple bone head shots..Pargo is a bootleg version of T Lue..he is garbage and should be cut immediately!

^This! This bum Pargo is leading the team in 3 point attempts per minutes played by far and he can't even shoot! Worse than Josh Smith! Dude is Shooting 23% from the field!

Edited by Peoriabird

At this point, Josh is who he is going to be. This is it.

I don't care for Pargo's offense so he doesn't bother me much, His defense for the most part has been very good which I am happty with. To me that offsets his offensive struggles. I like to see a team or players that is struggling offensivley still contribute and step up defensively.

Josh still believes he can make that 3 pointer and turn the game around.

I wonder what people would say if Zaza took that shot? Would they say "its only

one shot"?

Zaza has proven to be a much better shooter than Josh so I'd rather he take them.

Remember this song: "Some things will never change, that's just the way it is"....that in a nutshell is Josh. This is why he will never make an all-star team, he will not maximize the greatness we all see in him and he will never be the focal point of a teams offense. Years from now, we'll be saying ...if only Josh and had reached his potential and played the game the way most think he should.