• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sign Rasheed Wallace?

DeacKillsaDevil

Heck - he was a Hawk, with a brilliant career cut very short by a stupid trade. (I forget, what did we get for him and who did we give up?)

We got a bunch of scrubs and the pick that became Josh Smith. The big problem with the scrubs we got was that Bob Sura decided he had to be a superman and helped us win a couple of games that we had no need to win. That ended up reducing our chances at getting Howard. Sigh.

• Moderators

We got a bunch of scrubs and the pick that became Josh Smith. The big problem with the scrubs we got was that Bob Sura decided he had to be a superman and helped us win a couple of games that we had no need to win. That ended up reducing our chances at getting Howard. Sigh.

Damn you Sura!!

That ticked me off at the time and still annoys me. If you are going to tank for the future, don't go half-in.

I think Rasheed is done and probably not worth taking a chance on him disrupting chemistry. If we're going to take a chance on a guy with attitude issues I'd much rather wait and sign K-Mart when he becomes available since he and Josh are/were good friends and I imagine he'd fit in well with our team and he can still play at a fairly high level. The only downside is that we'd have to wait until March to sign him and he'll have a lot of suitors, but I do believe he'd consider us.

Rather have joel pryzbilla for defense reasoning but thats me.

True. Not a great player by any means, but I'd take a chance on a player who played under McMillan just to get insight on what he does. To be at the top of the West after Roy retired and the Oden debacle is nothing short of a miracle.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

Beggers can never be choosers. Rasheed being a cold commodity works in our favor. Joel Pryzbilla seems too aloof for my taste. He wants to play, yet he would like retirement. He wants to have the right situation for him but wants to stay close to his family. This is the NBA in a condensed season you assclown.

Sheed is the stopgap until Horford returns, nothing more or less.

Rather have joel pryzbilla for defense reasoning but thats me.

Three point line will be getting crowded if Joe, Jeff, Tracy, Pargo, Willie, Josh and Radmo are all hanging out there too.

Sorry quoted the wrong guy - wanted to quote the guy who said he likes to hang out at the three point line.

True. Not a great player by any means, but I'd take a chance on a player who played under McMillan just to get insight on what he does. To be at the top of the West after Roy retired and the Oden debacle is nothing short of a miracle.

They probably won't remain up there, but they have a pretty good team. Great defenders at all the right positions and great scorers at all the right positions.

Heck - he was a Hawk, with a brilliant career cut very short by a stupid trade. (I forget, what did we get for him and who did we give up?)

Don't know if anybody answered you but we got the draft pick that got us Josh Smith with the trade. Pistons won a championship. Win win with our portion being more on the latter side.

Gotta give you credit for your reasoning. I wouldn't take either for the simple fact of wasting an already full roster space and not fitting within our schemes and system. I was a Rasheed Wallace fan but if he retired on the aging Celtics I don't think he has much left but jump shots. Priz is slow and injury prone. If y'all haven't noticed we've been picking up our pace and plan to run even more. Joel could be a Collins on our team (of course with better D) but is not worth changing a roster spot for a big that is commonly injured. Collins has proved he can hold his own (for the most part) against Dwight which is all we would really need a slow aging big for. Our style of play doesn't cater to a traditional center.

My bad just googled Lo I had no idea.

Yeah yo bad and I suggested Gad because he is a quicker/defensive big that would fit better in the scheme of our team. You've punished ya self enough though so I'll leave you alone.

Edited by sillent