• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Which best describes Josh's jumper

NineOhTheRino

Which best describes Josh's jumper  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Premium Member

Funny how this dude is always saving the Hawks hide. Now Joe did his part but Josh made some huge shots in the fourth last night.

I love how Nique waits until Josh drains a J to comment. Had Josh missed one of those jumpers in the 4th Nique would said “Now that’s not the shot you wanna take.”

Edited by NineOhTheRino
  • Like 1

Consistently-Inconsistent from the form to his release.

Had Josh missed one of those jumpers in the 4th Nique would said “Now that’s not the shot you wanna take.”

I'm in my office at work and that made me LMAO!! Literally!

That is exactly what Nique would have said.

• Premium Member

I like how his shot never touches the net. Sometimes it doesn’t touch anything (net, rim, goal) but most times it comes down like a feather in the wind.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I picked inconsistent and will quote my recent post on this topic:

I'm not sure about others, but I'll never take the argument that Josh can't win a game shooting open jumpers. My position is merely that he will win more games destroying teams in the paint and on the boards than by taking the wide open jumpers the opposition wants him to take. He will absolutely have games where he hits those shots. While I'd rather he wasn't intent on taking them, I am always much happier to see them go in.

• Admin

'Should not be taken' should have been an option or 'Ugly' should have been another.

Josh hangs around the perimeter way too much. His jump shot is the reason why he is left open out there...if you notice it is never contested.

He should be down low mixing it up more and leave the jump shots for the jump shooters. He takes way too many shots from out in front of the 3 point line. I hate when that first one goes in because it just means he is going to shoot more of them.

• Like 1