• Raised $390 of $700 target

Looking at the all star game now Josh does NOT deserve to be there

MoBetta

• Premium Member

Joe looks hilarious. Like their butler.

Lebron: Hey we need some cool Whip...

Joe: You rang?

New Caption...

Deng: Damn, I don't deserve to be here. If I don't smile, maybe they will think I'm intense.

Rondo: Damn, I don't deserve to be here. If I don't smile, maybe they will think I'm intense.

Seriously...? Josh would put on a better show than at least 4 of the players that were on the Eastern team.

Nah, but you're right. Watching Pierce, Deng, and Bosh jack up long jumpers or watching Hibbert try to work in the post is way more entertaining than seeing Josh throwing down dunks and blocking shots...

He could do well in the game. The game goes so fast all you have to do as a leaper is run the floor and you'll get a least a few alley oop passes your way. Lots of opportunities for highlight blocks, too. Plus he'd fit right in with Bynum and Howard shooting 3's.

Edited by High5

Josh would do better than Deng without question.

• Moderators

Josh's game is great for an All-Star game. He can deliver highlight blocks and dunks with the best of them. If he decided to pull a Dwight Howard and airball some 3's then that would be problematic but with the easy lanes available for most of the game there isn't any reason he couldn't put up some epic jams.

Seriously...? Josh would put on a better show than at least 4 of the players that were on the Eastern team.

Nah, but you're right. Watching Pierce, Deng, and Bosh jack up long jumpers or watching Hibbert try to work in the post is way more entertaining than seeing Josh throwing down dunks and blocking shots...

Stop playing Josh doesn't dunk anymore