• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks - Thunder

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

This is what I scream at the television for years about Josh. When he's posting up or attacking the basket he shoots at a very high percentage and usually gets fouled while shooting. The literal worst thing he does is settling for those long two point jump shots. Let's hope he's finally realizing this.

I'm thinking it's a meaningless stat, but that 20-1 record when scoring 92+ is kind of crazy to me. 92 is such a low number. Usually it's 100 points when you see a record like that.

Another thing, I need to see more halftime interviews from Ivan "Hard Work" Johnson.

• Like 1

I'm thinking it's a meaningless stat, but that 20-1 record when scoring 92+ is kind of crazy to me. 92 is such a low number. Usually it's 100 points when you see a record like that.

Another thing, I need to see more halftime interviews from Ivan "Hard Work" Johnson.

That interview seemed more fitting for his "C Block" nickname. He seemed like he was going to go off on the interviewer for asking him boring questions. Scary DBo kinda dude!

That is a pretty interesting stat and I'm sure I'm not the only one impressed by how much better we seem defensively this year. I think we also have some crazy record when Josh scores a certain amount or shoots a certain percentage, can't remember which.

That interview seemed more fitting for his "C Block" nickname. He seemed like he was going to go off on the interviewer for asking him boring questions. Scary DBo kinda dude!

That is a pretty interesting stat and I'm sure I'm not the only one impressed by how much better we seem defensively this year. I think we also have some crazy record when Josh scores a certain amount or shoots a certain percentage, can't remember which.

11-0 when josh scores 20+

• Like 2

Check out Ivan at 13 seconds. He's like " Damn!"

This is so nasty.

Man that play gives me chills! It's amazing that it made it's way onto YouTube and someone made an animated GIF out of it so quickly. I haven't watched Sportscenter tonight but if anyone else did, did it make it on there?

11-0 when josh scores 20+

Seems there are just tons of crazy stats for the Hawks this year. Does that 11-0 include tonight's win?

Man that play gives me chills! It's amazing that it made it's way onto YouTube and someone made an animated GIF out of it so quickly. I haven't watched Sportscenter tonight but if anyone else did, did it make it on there?

Seems there are just tons of crazy stats for the Hawks this year. Does that 11-0 include tonight's win?

yes

Edited by PureGreatness

Yeah, it was #2 on top plays.

They showed the replay like 6 times and the whole crowd chanted "BOOM" each time. You can hear it in that video. I was almost crying haha.

Edited by Hawks27
  • Like 1

Bummer. diablo.gif

Wish I could have watched that interview with Ivan at half.

Jerome will probably never interview Ivan again. It's obvious Ivan doesn't care about giving rhetorical bs answers to questions. His responses were one and two words repeated about 3 or 4 times. "Energy and hard work."

Jerome will probably never interview Ivan again. It's obvious Ivan doesn't care about giving rhetorical bs answers to questions. His responses were one and two words repeated about 3 or 4 times. "Energy and hard work."

Ivan looked like he was ready to eat Jerome's children in that interview. I doubt they interview him again cause that was painful, although funny, to watch.

That's what we needed to do to win the game. We needed a lot of energy and hard work. Nothing with simple answer to questions. What else was he suppose to say? He's not a coach on our bench that give x's and o's during the interview. I loved the interview if you ask me. It tells of how we actually won the game.

Was at the game and sat behind (what I believe to be) Josh Smiths family because they turned and screamed "What ?!?!" to the crowd when he hit that 3. But man...that play when he airballed and then dunked on Ibaka was like a rollercoaster. I'm grumbling because he missed the three then as soon as I see him get the.ball in the lane I stand up. I know what's about to happen. Then he does it and Phillips goes crazy. I guarantee yall if he would just focus on 15-18 ft on in, he would be a superstar.

• Like 1

They should make up a poster of Josh's dunk on Ibaka with the title "Air Congo has been grounded." That may be the highlight of this season!

Ivan's interview was pretty bizzare. I couldn't figure out if he was mad he was being interviewed, or just had the "deer in the headlights" look.