• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wheels coming off in Orlando... Atlanta will be affected...

Diesel

• Premium Member
Chicago 43 13 0.768 - 22 - 6 21 - 7 32 - 7 10 - 1 W1 7-3 x-Miami 39 14 0.736 23 - 2 16 - 12 29 - 8 8 - 3 W2 7-3 Indiana 33 21 0.611 9 17 - 7 16 - 14 22 - 16 4 - 3 W3 7-3 Boston 30 24 0.556 12 19 - 9 11 - 15 23 - 13 6 - 4 L2 7-3 Atlanta 32 23 0.582 10½ 18 - 8 14 - 15 25 - 14 9 - 3 W1 6-4 Orlando 32 23 0.582 10½ 18 - 11 14 - 12 25 - 15 7 - 5 L5 3-7 Philadelphia 29 25 0.537 13 19 - 11 10 - 14 22 - 14 4 - 4 L2 4-6 NewYork 28 27 0.509 14½ 18 - 10 10 - 17 21 - 17 6 - 6 W1 7-3 Here's the top 8.Orlando has lost their last 5.We're looking at a date with Indy.Orlando pushes us to be #6... with them losing (all the sudden), we're 5th.The thing is that we could probably take Boston. Indy is a better road team than Boston.I just don't know. We're screwed basically because we're in the same conference as Miami. Philly and Orlando is fading fast. NY is gaining.According to the stats though, we're one of the best teams in the division... 9-3... over all. We will see.. about 12 more to go. Edited by Diesel

I dont mind who we play in the 1st round long as its not Chicago or Miami. Im not nervous to play any other team cause i feel we are far more atheltic that those other teams. But looks like will be making a 2nd round exit in Miami.

I dont mind who we play in the 1st round long as its not Chicago or Miami. Im not nervous to play any other team cause i feel we are far more atheltic that those other teams. But looks like will be making a 2nd round exit in Miami.

Philly are more athletic and they've dominated us this year. We'd be looking at a 1st round exit if we faced them. Indiana would be a tough matchup but I like our chances and as long as SVG is coaching the Magic we'd beat them. Boston worries me but I'd love to face them.

We've had enough injuries for a full 82 game season already. If we don't miss anymore time from key guys, and Pargo is a key guy, well definitely be a dark horse. The way Woody has that team defending scares me. Philly and Indy, not so much. Their key players haven't had enough winning experience never getting out of the first round. The Celtics are so Helter skelter, hopefully they're on the downtrend if we meet.

• Premium Member

Well, Miami has to get out of it's first round matchup...I predict if they get NY... it won't be easy.If they get Philly... It won't be easy.The East is filled with vet teams that are peaking for the playoffs. It makes it hard for even Chicago to have a good matchup.

We not only can get the 3rd seed, we will be the 3rd seed. You don't look at strength of schedule, you look at potential losses for a team. You do this because you win some you shouldn't and lose some you shouldn't but it balances out.Atlanta - potential losses = Bostonx2, Orlando, NY, Clippers, Dal - All 6 games are after an open night. All could easily be a win. I'm betting 3 and 3 in these games. Finishing the year 8-3 (11 games in 21 days) 10 days restIndiana - Potential losses = OKC, Bos, Chi, Mil x2, Phi x2, Min. 3 of these games are back to backs, 2 on road. I see at least 5 losses based on match-ups, condensed schedule (12 games in 20 days). 8 days rest. Meaning 7-5.Both Atlanta and Indiana would finish the year with 26 losses in this scenario. Boston - Miami x2, Atl x2, Ind, Phi, Orl, NY, Mil - There are at least 5 losses in there. So final playoff seeding will probably be (Atl and Ind are interchangable.1. Chi2. Mia3. Atl4. Bos5. Ind6 Orl7. Phi8. NYThe way I see it, we are playing either Orlando or Boston in the 1st round. Miami beats Philly in 5, Chicago beats NY in 5. If it's Bos-ATL in round 1 I see the Hawks in 5. If it is ATL - Orl in round 1 it's Atlanta in 4. Assuming we are 3rd seed, Horford is back for the Miami series. I see Atlanta winning in 7 against Miami. Chicago beating Indiana in 6. Chicago beats ATL in the Eastern Conference playoffs in 6 and goes on to beat the Spurs in the Finals.

Chicago 43 13 0.768 - 22 - 6 21 - 7 32 - 7 10 - 1 W1 7-3 x-Miami 39 14 0.736 23 - 2 16 - 12 29 - 8 8 - 3 W2 7-3 Indiana 33 21 0.611 9 17 - 7 16 - 14 22 - 16 4 - 3 W3 7-3 Boston 30 24 0.556 12 19 - 9 11 - 15 23 - 13 6 - 4 L2 7-3 Atlanta 32 23 0.582 10½ 18 - 8 14 - 15 25 - 14 9 - 3 W1 6-4 Orlando 32 23 0.582 10½ 18 - 11 14 - 12 25 - 15 7 - 5 L5 3-7 Philadelphia 29 25 0.537 13 19 - 11 10 - 14 22 - 14 4 - 4 L2 4-6 NewYork 28 27 0.509 14½ 18 - 10 10 - 17 21 - 17 6 - 6 W1 7-3 Here's the top 8.Orlando has lost their last 5.We're looking at a date with Indy.Orlando pushes us to be #6... with them losing (all the sudden), we're 5th.The thing is that we could probably take Boston. Indy is a better road team than Boston.I just don't know. We're screwed basically because we're in the same conference as Miami. Philly and Orlando is fading fast. NY is gaining.According to the stats though, we're one of the best teams in the division... 9-3... over all. We will see.. about 12 more to go.

I do not like us matched up against anyone with a vet coach. Dbl JJ and make Smoove win it from the outside. Defending us in the playoffs is that simple even with Horford back. Unless Teague can take over with his one on one skills, who ever we face is going to give us a tough test. Edited by Buzzard

Boston... unfinished business with them.

We would be better off facing Orlando, after them I do not like the matchups. Coaching and player wise Boston should still be respected. For a short run, I really think they are the 3rd best overall team in the east. Doc is resting his guys as much as he can so they can just be in the playoffs for a run.

• Premium Member

Every Eastern team has a reason to be respected... Even us.As much as they want to say it's a two team race... both of those teams can be beat in the first round. Miami doesn't want NY or Boston in the First round. IF Boston continues dropping, that's what they will get and Miami can't beat Boston.

Let's face Orlando...they are all screwed up now Posted Image

Well I was very impressed that Dwight Howard hung in there as my fantasy stud - even around the trade dealine. He was giving me major stats and I thought - wow- what a standup guy - a true professional.

Of course now he is laying down like a dog and I'm totally screwed in the playoffs.

What a typical "Soap Opera"...I should have taken Smoove.

Edited by DJlaysitup

To me, the seed doesn't matter at this point. We are going to play one of the 3-8 seeds in the east, and we should beat every one of them. The bottom line is we are going to have to face Miami or Chicago in the second round. If we get knocked out because we drew a team we didn't like in the first round, then we probably didn't deserve a shot at one of those two in the first place. That said, I strongly believe the Hawks are going to get the 3 seed. As far as the 6 seed goes, think it will be the Magic (they will not fall fast enough, and neither Philly nor New York will make enough of a push for them to lose the #6 seed).

• Premium Member

I know that Orlando is probably our best bet but I want Boston so that we can exercise the demons and perhaps put a nail in their coffin.

I don't want no parts of those old men. I think they are playing possum. If I had to choose, I say give us Orlando. I think it's a psychological thing with them.. plus they are in turmoil. If not them... Indy.The teams I don't want to see are Philly, NY, or Boston

• Premium Member

I don't want no parts of those old men. I think they are playing possum. If I had to choose, I say give us Orlando. I think it's a psychological thing with them.. plus they are in turmoil. If not them... Indy.The teams I don't want to see are Philly, NY, or Boston

I agree. I think facing Boston could be a first round exit.