• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I'm calling Al Out....

Diesel

• Premium Member

This is some punkbitch stuff.How do you say, I won't play in the first round, I will play in the second round?Really?What if the first round was only 4 games? Remember Al stated this before the series. So is Al saying that he didn't believe that we could win in 4?IF he did believe we could win in 4 or 5, how could he quickly rule out playing game 7?These are the positions I am sure about going forward.1. Teague.2. Joe3. Josh4. BU C = ZazaThat's the core in my mind.

• Premium Member

This is some punkbitch stuff.How do you say, I won't play in the first round, I will play in the second round?Really?What if the first round was only 4 games? Remember Al stated this before the series. So is Al saying that he didn't believe that we could win in 4?IF he did believe we could win in 4 or 5, how could he quickly rule out playing game 7?These are the positions I am sure about going forward.1. Teague.2. Joe3. Josh4. BU C = ZazaThat's the core in my mind.

I don't think Al ever said he was definitely going to play in the second round, but that he hoped to. Additionally, if you look at Al, you can tell he's not ready to play. He's lost significant weight and most likely muscle mass due to the injury which was serious. How's a guy who's not physically ready going to help?As far as that core going forward, the only one that maybe sure is Teague. These other guys have been together long enough. Appropriate change is needed.

Stupid ass thread. Seriously Diesel? I could understand if he was just chilling but he has an actual serious injury.

Edited by nbasuperstar40
  • Like 3

This may be one of the most absurd threads I have ever seen. I wish I had your superpowers Diesel to know things no other human can possibly know the truth about. You are God of hawksquawk. I bow to your omniscience.

Edited by Eddielives

Because the details of the type of injury he sustained and surgery he underwent haven't been debated enough already, let's continue with the agenda of the tough guys calling out a guy over an injury they have never sustained and let them pretend to be more privy to his medical information than everyone else.

Edited by MaceCase

I'll take worst Hawksquawk thread ever for $500 Alex.

Alex: "Having joined Hawksquawk in June of 2002, this omniscient and adamant Marvin Williams basher leads all members with 30,000 plus posts, mostly consisting of self-serving cherry-picked nonsense."Just having fun guys, no harm intended.
  • Like 3

• Premium Member

I see I have found the sacred cow of Atlanta Hawks basketball.Remember, Horf's doctors said that he was able to play 3 games before the end of the season.They said there would be some pain associated with the injury.My point is that after that, Horf started playing Doctor and said he would miss the 1st round.OK... that's weather the first round is 4 games or 7 games. How could you say that? That's a difference of 2 weeks.I'm glad he's suited up. He needs to be even if he won't play. Be a team leader. IF your doctors have cleared you.... Be a freakin team leader and suit up. IF you're playing 4 on 4 contact drills.. be a team leader and suit up.

• Premium Member

What makes the topic serious is the playoffs. I didn't say that Al should play big minutes. I just don't understand how your doctor clear you back in April... you proclaim that you will be back for the 2nd round with no notion of how long this series will go. Really? I'm glad that Al suited up. For me, he didn't have to play but just suit up as if playing was an option. However, to sit out and say... I can do 4 on 4 drills but I won't dress out during the playoffs when we lost all of our bigs... is not good enough. Not sitting out and still saying you will play in the 2nd round. What's that?

• Premium Member

What makes the topic serious is the playoffs. I didn't say that Al should play big minutes. I just don't understand how your doctor clear you back in April... you proclaim that you will be back for the 2nd round with no notion of how long this series will go. Really? I'm glad that Al suited up. For me, he didn't have to play but just suit up as if playing was an option. However, to sit out and say... I can do 4 on 4 drills but I won't dress out during the playoffs when we lost all of our bigs... is not good enough. Not sitting out and still saying you will play in the 2nd round. What's that?

So why not the same criticism for Josh? I mean, he sat out a pivotal game and didn't suit up even though no team doctor told him he was unfit to play. Shouldn't you be tearing him down for that also? Seriously, the guy was seriously injured and judging by what I say on the defensive end, he's still not ready yet. In addition, even though his play was erratic as usual, Josh was still hurting. Being cleared to play does not neccesarily mean a guy is truly ready to play. And again, Al said he hoped to be back for the second round. You're trying to spin it as if he said "I'll definitely be back for the second round" and that's not true. Edited by Jody23