• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Portland is looking into hiring Larry Drew

Joker

Hire Lester Conner - via ASG pocket books

Posted Image

• Admin

He is from LA and son plays for UCLA. It would be a good move for Drew with a longer guaranteed contract. Good for him. Hope he doesn't bomb the interview.

Speaking of that...I am surprised he was okay with his son dropping out of UNC half way through the season because he lost his starting job to Kendall Marshall.

• Premium Member

One thing that is interesting..."Likely to be let go",,,,This is the quote from the reporter.I know it's BS but if it were based on something true, would that mean that ASG has a coach in mind?If LD goes to PTL, I wish him well and hope he gets paid.. finally. He will be a really good coach for a young team.

Portland absolutely robbed NJ of their lottery pick by trading Wallace to them. They will badly regret that move in 2 years, if not sooner.

This lottery isn't as good as people think. I would compare it to the 2004 NBA lottery with Dwight Howard.

• Premium Member

This lottery isn't as good as people think. I would compare it to the 2004 NBA lottery with Dwight Howard.

Dude, you're joking right?2004...You mean the draft that gave Howard, Smoove, Jefferson, Iguodala, Deng, Gordon, KMart, Allen, and Ariza??

• Premium Member

lol I can hear the A$G's assholes puckering up already. Another team wants our cheap GM and the league's cheapest head coach? Man oh man. Time to see Bob Bender as the new cheapest head coach in the NBA and another GM picked off the garbage bin that will accept having almost no power. Who could that be...

Dude, you're joking right?2004...You mean the draft that gave Howard, Smoove, Jefferson, Iguodala, Deng, Gordon, KMart, Allen, and Ariza??

What I am talking about is superstar players. In 2004, there was only 1. I feel this draft is the same way. This draft has a lot of talent but B tier potential talent. We would draft someone who in 4 to 6 years could become as good as Smoove and maybe not. Edited by nbasuperstar40

Fire ASG.

• Like 2