• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bold moves are needed

Swatguy

• Moderators

I see. So to get a Deron we wuld have to shed even more of the cap. Which means a scenario of moving Marvin and Teague for say, future picks. I believe it is still worth investigating because we are going nowhere with what we got and Deron is big time talent and available.

Why would Deron want to sign with a team that has the following when he could go to Dallas or somewhere else?* Deron / minimum salary* pick #20 - 30 / minimum salary / minimum salary* Josh Smith / minimum salary / minimum salary* Al Horford / Ivan Johnson / pick #35 - 45* Zaza Pachulia/ minimum salaryIf Horford goes down next year, that team may be worse than NJ's team this season.(Note: I assume Marvin has a negative value and we would have to give up our first to get a second round pick for a team to absorb his contract. I assume that Teague would recover a pick in the 20-30 range since a team in that range could just get his brother under contract for 4 years at that price in stead of a Teague who is more mature but was considered a worse player as a prep and is almost to free agency.)

Yeah ASG dipped into the luxury tax this season but turned around and showed their true colors by selling one of our 2nd round picsk for cash to help ease the bureden of paying the tax.

• Like 1