• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to the Atlanta Hawks JOHN JENKINS

NJHAWK

Seems like most of the league dont think Jones is a top 10-15 talent.

A guy who was slated to be a second round pick! We draft over top 15 talents in Moultrie and Perry Jones, Wow!

So far 26 teams dont agree

Jenkins took 6 threes a game for 3 seasons and made 43% of them...led sec in scoring 2 years in a rowHe should be better than salim for us...could be a better shooting craw with decent defense instead of poor defense Moves well off the ball, has long wingspan and takes quick shot with perfect formCan prolly play jj at sf more and him at sg and give less minutes to Marvin

Im not saying he is a cant miss star but I will say there isnt much difference between Jenkins and the kid that was taken #3 overall.

Beal is more athletic...Jenkins has a better shot Edited by Nicholasp27

Im not saying he is a cant miss star but I will say there isnt much difference between Jenkins and the kid that was taken #3 overall.

Yes there is. Beal could get in the lane, was a solid playmaker, and is good defensively. He had potential to be a two way player line Joe.

I like the pick. At 23, you can only hope to get a guy who is at least very skilled in some aspect. From what I hear, this guy is a lights out shooter with decent size. Joe might not be here in a couple of years so he may be our guard of the future. Maybe Ferry realized this and that's why we took Jenkins. Can't say I disagree with the pick at all.

• Like 1

Scott Machado please

• Premium Member

Jenkins is a excellent pick. I would have liked Melo but he was gone. I watched this kid in the SEC and he can flat shoot it. Teams keyed on him and he still got his points. He is 6-5 so he has a little size to go with his quick release.

Having seen Jenkins play 20xs this past year, this kid will be a good pro. He isn't the flashy player everyone loves but he will be around in his league for awhile. Shooters like him don't just fall off of trees and the NBA needs shooters bad. All those wide open shots our guys missed this year? Jenkins is going to knock them down. I think he is already one of the best shooters in this league and he hasn't stepped foot on a court yet. Super quick shot release as well.

• Like 2