• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So, is this our depth chart as of this moment?

drzachary

I mean...nothing Ferry does could surprise me at this point. Could end up with LeBron by nightfall, really.PG jeff teague / devin harris / jordan farmar (may be bought out)SG anthony morrow / john jenkinsSF josh smith / deshawn stevensonPF al horford / ivan johnson / mike scott (2nd rounder, not signed)C zaza pachulia / johan petro / jordan williams That seem right? In all likelihood, could end up with 2 vet min guys added in there to replace Farmar and Scott?

I mean...nothing Ferry does could surprise me at this point. Could end up with LeBron by nightfall, really.PG jeff teague / devin harris / jordan farmar (may be bought out)SG anthony morrow / john jenkinsSF josh smith / deshawn stevensonPF al horford / ivan johnson / mike scott (2nd rounder, not signed)C zaza pachulia / johan petro / jordan williamsThat seem right? In all likelihood, could end up with 2 vet min guys added in there to replace Farmar and Scott?

Financial depth chart2.45 / 9 / 4.254 / 113.2 / 2 (assumed)12 / 1 / .55.25 / 3.5 / .75$58.9 million (ish) 13 players. 54.6 million if Farmar is in the Marvin deal (12 players). This is just an estimation.

Yeah, we are without a SF right now. I would say actual depth chart looks more like this right now:Jeff Teague - Devin Harris - Jordan FarmarAnthony Morrow - Deshawn Stevenson - John Jenkins?Josh Smith - Ivan Johnson - Mike Scott & Jordan Williams Al Horford - Zaza Pachulia - Johan PetroBut I don't think this is anywhere near done to be honest. There are still Free Agents to be had and maybe more trades to be done.

Yeah, we are without a SF right now. I would say actual depth chart looks more like this right now:Jeff Teague - Devin Harris - Jordan FarmarAnthony Morrow - Deshawn Stevenson - John Jenkins?Josh Smith - Ivan Johnson - Mike Scott & Jordan WilliamsAl Horford - Zaza Pachulia - Johan PetroBut I don't think this is anywhere near done to be honest. There are still Free Agents to be had and maybe more trades to be done.

Exactly... Since Josh sucks at SF (and SG, if you recall), my chart looked just like yours, til I realized that there's noone who can begin to play SF on our roster. How far we've come since the BK days!!!

Looks pretty good to me aside from the impending Farmar buyout (rumor is it that it will be done as soon as the deal is completed on the 11th). Oh, and we haven't resigned Ivan yet, but he is an RFA with the qualifying offer we gave him. We definitely have some moves left to make!

I hope we can keep Scott. I wish we were affiliated with a D-League team so we could have him play there for awhile. We need a SF in free agency and decent start at 2. I would also like to keep Farmar.

• Premium Member

The Hawks have interest in Rashard Lewis, 6-10 SF who played for the Magic a coiple years ago before being injured and traded to the Wizzards. Used to be able to shoot and defend.

• Admin

I'm going to bet Josh takes the 3 full time, there is a trade to be made and Zaza starts next to AL. Rebounding against winning teams was an issue last year for sure.

Josh is a horrible small forward. That plays right into his bad habits worse then playing PF.

The Hawks have interest in Rashard Lewis, 6-10 SF who played for the Magic a coiple years ago before being injured and traded to the Wizzards. Used to be able to shoot and defend.

where did you see that?

• Moderators

Wondering aloud, shouldn't Stevenson really be the starting 2-guard for defensive purposes, with Morrow coming off the bench? I'm liking Harris-Stevenson with Teague-Morrow in reserve, recognizing of course things are still fluid with the roster.Yes, he'd be an SG that can't S... the poor man shot 29% (!!!), but he still started in most of his games with the Nets, same as the Mavs the year before, and gets the usual top-wing defensive assignment, as he did with LeBron in the 2011 Finals.Also noting that DeShawn will be good fodder for a future Orlando trade, as he and his wife Samantha Fox (no, not THAT one) live there. Fox is a model who, in solidarity with her hubbie, has DeShawn's traditional jersey number tattooed on her neck. Unfortunately for her, that number is #2. Will the Hawks let him have that jersey number right away?~lw3

I think the key question is - is Smoove setting up for a move as he has mentioned before? Does he want to go play for a Championship? Can we afford to hold onto him if he wants to go?If Smoove is leaving we may as well do a full blown tank. Do another BK-style deal only rebuild better this time.