• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is John Jenkins good enough to start?

AsaWayne

no

No, and neither is Morrow unless you are not trying to make the playoffs.

Who cares about making the Playoffs again and doing absolutely nothing after we get there. There is no shooting guard we can add that would get us to the finals that's not named wade or Bryant so I say start him and let him get his feet wet n then go after the big fish next year.
  • Like 1

Who cares about making the Playoffs again and doing absolutely nothing after we get there. There is no shooting guard we can add that would get us to the finals that's not named wade or Bryant so I say start him and let him get his feet wet n then go after the big fish next year.

I believe in working hard and staying consistent rather than wishing.

I dont think hes meant to start. If we do indeed go after Howard and keep Smith then you have to surround them with shooters to keep the paint open for him. His role will be to knock down threes to make people respect our 3 point shot and open the paint for Dwight and Josh.

I believe in working hard and staying consistent rather than wishing.

Consistently making the playoffs without having anything to show for it....u can keep it, I'll pass

Is he Joe Johnson? No.Is he a top 10 SG in the league in the next 3 years? NoIs he a serviceable starter if you now have the money to get a legit center? Yes.If you flip Devin Harris (or Teague), Horford and a first for Dwight Howard and lineup Teague, Jenkins, FA, Smith, Howard? absolutely. There will always be a double team down low. You play inside out and whatever sharpshooter we get to play the 3 + Jenkins will always be open.

He would be a pretty good player. Especially if we could get Howard. He would just have to move around to get open. If Teague or Harris drive and kick he'll have plenty of points. He already has plenty of confidence and that will only increase knowing he has the best rebounder in the league under the basket.