• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anthony Randolph

jcm446

“@SpearsNBAYahoo: Wolves free agent forward Anthony Randolph meeting with Atlanta Hawks this weekend, source tells Y! Dallas native meeting with Mavs Tuesday.” I bet he'll go to mavs cuz hes from there but still hes worth a shot. Young with potential

Would be nice to sign him to a cheap 1 year contract and see if he can turn his career around.

That would be the only reason I'd sign him. Right now, Anthony Randolph is one of the poster children for what I was talking about last week -- people valuing potential over production.

That would be the only reason I'd sign him. Right now, Anthony Randolph is one of the poster children for what I was talking about last week -- people valuing potential over production.

That is, of course, entirely dependent upon which metric a person bases their particular bias on.

• Premium Member

If we could get him cheap I think it could be a good signing. Ant Rand has put up some gaudy stat lines when given the chance. He just has no consistency but to be fair he's never gotten consistent minutes or a role on a team.

Also regarding the AAU team, I believe that Josh Smith funds and possibly even coaches them now. I remember seeing a video where he talked about funding or buying the team someday when he had enough money and he was finally able to a couple of years ago.

Also regarding the AAU team, I believe that Josh Smith funds and possibly even coaches them now. I remember seeing a video where he talked about funding or buying the team someday when he had enough money and he was finally able to a couple of years ago.

Josh teaching the kids the fundamentals of the game......