• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If its one thing that Ferry has done right its tweaking this BENCH!.....Damn this Hawk's Bench is DEEP!

JTB

Im like many others and I dont know exactly the starting lineup but Ferry has given us a idea of what the starters will look like based off his comments but DAMN have you guys looked at OUR BENCH....

based off ferry's comments our bench could look like this..........

harris

lou williams

korver

ivan

petro or benson if he makes the team

all those guys pg through center along with 2 more awesome ass shooters in rookie jenkins or morrow!

OR

lou williams

jenkins/morrow

korver/morrow

ivan

petro/benson

MAN this bench is def going to come in handy what a great bench made by FERRY....give the gm some props! i have to rate this bench as a top 10 bench in the league truthfully. Tons of shooters, Aggressiveness in the inside with ivan that will rub off on other players......could you really ask for more!

Im just saying guys a SCORING BENCH which is what we have is the BEST bench you can have in the NBA! but thats just my opnion of course!

Completely agree.I would ascertain that our starting lineup is roughly 10% weaker than last season, but our bench is roughly 25% stronger than last season.Seems to me that we will now find out just how good our coach is.

We will have a work horse in zaza. A big body in petro and a little of both in Ivan. For the postWings and guards. Jenkins the shooter. Lou the do all on offense. Korver the shooter. Stevenson for defense if not starting then morrow for shooting if not starting. Best bench we have had since I have really got into the hawks

Need to add in Jordan Williams to the power forward list. I keep forgetting about him. Hopefully he won't be a forgettable player.I do agree this is a pretty deep team except at SF. One more guy Ferry!

Need to add in Jordan Williams to the power forward list. I keep forgetting about him. Hopefully he won't be a forgettable player. I do agree this is a pretty deep team except at SF. One more guy Ferry!

What also is great is we have a lot of assets to trade with. We can trade one player or multiple players and not decimate our core group. Nothing is worst than trading for a top tier player and have nothing left on the team. Not only will you have bad results, but that player may end up leaving you in the long run.

• Moderators

Is it really the deep? A lot of redundancy

Redundancy on perimeter shooting is actually an area where that is still useful. Whether someone is "on" on a particular day may fluctuate significantly from night to night.