• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How bout them Falcons!

jy23

A bad weekend for GA Sports that ended on a high note. Rough conditions today and I thought the Falcons did very well today. They contain RG3 when he was out there. Julio bounced back today. Look like that hand has healed up. What can you say about Gonzo? Damn this guy is awesome. We need to start a 1 more year campaign.

I really don't think tony is gonna retire this year....I mean you just can't leave when you're still producing like this......can you?

Coming up with big plays from different spots on the field when it's needed...different people stepping up every week and I love that. I don't like the way the offense has looked the past 2 weeks but like thunder said its a great time for a bye week to get it together. Still undefeated at the end of the day so it's all good

So we are now the only undefeated team...but before today the 49ers were the proclaimed best team in the NFC and I'm sure after today the giants will b the new best NFC team according to the experts

Many people will still consider the Giants & 49ers better than the Falcons in the NFC. Most likely the Packers,Seahawks,Bears,Vikings,Eagles and Cowboys will be consider better than them as well.What I am getting at here is this. Falcons are the only team in the NFL that is judge by the so called experts and other fans around the league by style points. Other teams can win ugly and you wil see praises for them(tough hard fought win,a gritty effort,tough mined team). Falcons win ugly and all of the sudden they are Frauds.

Edited by ThunderHawks
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Many people will still consider the Giants & 49ers better than the Falcons in the NFC. Most likely the Packers,Seahawks,Bears,Vikings,Eagles and Cowboys will be consider better than them as well. What I am getting at here is this. Falcons are the only team in the NFL that is judge by the so called experts and other fans around the league by style points. Other teams can win ugly and you wil see praises for them(tough hard fought win,a gritty effort,tough mined team). Falcons win ugly and all of the sudden they are Frauds.

Some of those teams are clearly not going to be in the discussion by the experts for teams that may be better than the Falcons, but I think a big part of the Falcon's road to respect is playoff football. Caroll's Seahawks haven't really failed in the playoffs (underdogs and too young), etc. while other teams have won big already (Packers, Giants, etc.). The Falcons have a track record of losing in the playoffs even when the favorite at home so now we need to take the next step and show the regular season success going with the post-season success.

I want to see them still try and ignore us now....we played a hell of a game today on both sides of the ball. Matt was damn near perfect and Julio was "the beast" today. Hated to see spoon go down and I hope it's not serious

Surprisingly (not), it's all about flash and flair with espn. Sure, the eagles aren't that good of a football team, but they've been consistent and have electrifying stars on both sides of the ball. I mean 6 or 7 weeks into the season these talentless announcers still pick against us because of our playoff struggles of the last couple seasons. At that point, I realized.that most of the.commentatoras, even the ones that played, aren't worth the pot they piss in.

Best wide receiver tandem in the league....I don't really see an argument for anyone else. Roddy is a great spite runner and Julio is getting better at it, Julio is a burner that can take the top off of any defense, they both are very physical and attack the ball in the air...you're not gonna bully those guys around....they're gonna bully you, not divas at all...matter of fact they're great team guys and they're great run blockers. What more could u ask for?