• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Duane Ferrell > Dominique Wilkens

CongoP

I don't know about you guys but Ferrell's analysis and play by play is crushin' Nique's. Don't know wha happened to Nique but the games have been called well by Ferrell "I was going to tell em kiss the baby's good night" classic fourth quarter quote.Go Hawks !

Nique is our Tommy Heinson.So that means that no matter how terrible people "think" he is, he has earned the right to be respected. Nique represents the ONLY face of the franchise that most people would even recognize from this organization. So if it came down to having Nique ( a legend ) or Ferrell ( a benchwarmer ) to do the games, I'd rather keep the legend around.

Nique is our Tommy Heinson. So that means that no matter how terrible people "think" he is, he has earned the right to be respected. Nique represents the ONLY face of the franchise that most people would even recognize from this organization. So if it came down to having Nique ( a legend ) or Ferrell ( a benchwarmer ) to do the games, I'd rather keep the legend around.

Agree! Great post