• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

**Official Apologize to Kyle Korver Thread**

AnthonyI11

Korver isn't the problem. It's the other guards who are the "shooters", that are the problem. Just can't get enough minutes for them, because of the imbalance of the lineup.

LD just does not no how to play them together yet. Teague and Harris play great together. But for some off reason LD will take both of them out and put Lou at PG. When he has stated he would rather play SG cause hes a scorer not a passer. When it is him running the point we seem to have alot less movement and ALOT more iso.

I'll start. I'm sorry. I'm sorry Korver looks so much like Ashton Kucher it makes me hard to root for him. I'm sorry John Jenkins hasn't had the same chance. I'm sorry Korver doesn't fall down nearly as much as Marvin (look...I laughed every time when duckbutt hit the floor and I miss that. Like that video of the monkey that sniffs the finger he uses to scratch his butt with and then falls out of the tree. I laughed every time I saw it and now without Marvin here to keep games interesting, there is nothing to quell the mid-game boredom).

• Like 1