• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

C'mon Hawks Fans, Lets Fight For our Hawks

Brotha2ThaNite

Thanks for the heads up! Here are mine:

MY 2013 NBA ALL-STAR BALLOTING SELECTIONS:Pick#1: Kevin Durant - Oklahoma City ThunderPick#2: Kevin Love - Minnesota TimberwolvesPick#3: Kenneth Faried - Denver NuggetsPick#4: James Harden - Houston RocketsPick#5: Klay Thompson - Golden State WarriorsPick#6: Al Horford - Atlanta HawksPick#7: Josh Smith - Atlanta HawksPick#8: Anderson Varejao - Cleveland CavaliersPick#9: Jeff Teague - Atlanta HawksPick#10: Arron Afflalo - Orlando MagicWrite in vote: Jamal Crawford L.A. Clippers

• Like 1

• Premium Member
WEST
Posted Image
L. ALDRIDGE
Portland Trail Blazers
Posted Image
T. DUNCAN
San Antonio Spurs
Posted Image
D. LEE
Golden State Warriors
Posted Image
O. MAYO
Dallas Mavericks
Posted Image
S. CURRY
Golden State Warriors
EAST
Posted Image
A. BYNUM
Philadelphia 76ers
Posted Image
A. HORFORD
Atlanta Hawks
Posted Image
J. SMITH
Atlanta Hawks
Posted Image
J. TEAGUE
Atlanta Hawks
Posted Image
G. HENDERSON
Charlotte Bobcats
WRITE IN VOTE: Zaza Pachulia Atlanta
Edited by BrazilianHawk
  • Like 1

Voted. Come on guys, let's get Josh what he deserves.

You guys inspired me to put up a little banner, which not even Hawks.com has, to remind us all to vote. You should see it to the right of the page, unless you're using the mobile version or have a very small computer display resolution.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
WEST
FRONTCOURT
Posted Image
L. ALDRIDGE
Portland Trail Blazers
TWEET THIS PICK
FRONTCOURT
Posted Image
Z. RANDOLPH
Memphis Grizzlies
TWEET THIS PICK
FRONTCOURT
Posted Image
M. GASOL
Memphis Grizzlies
TWEET THIS PICK
GUARD
Posted Image
K. THOMPSON
Golden State Warriors
TWEET THIS PICK
GUARD
Posted Image
O. MAYO
Dallas Mavericks
TWEET THIS PICK
EAST
FRONTCOURT
Posted Image
A. HORFORD
Atlanta Hawks
TWEET THIS PICK
FRONTCOURT
Posted Image
J. SMITH
Atlanta Hawks
TWEET THIS PICK
FRONTCOURT
Posted Image
G. MONROE
Detroit Pistons
TWEET THIS PICK
GUARD
Posted Image
J. HOLIDAY
Philadelphia 76ers
TWEET THIS PICK
GUARD
Posted Image

first returns.. our guys need a lot of help.Josh is 8th in front court voting Al is not even top 15, and 2013 NBA ALL-STAR BALLOTING PRESENTED BY SPRINT EASTERN CONFERENCE Frontcourt: LeBron James (Mia) 641,348; Carmelo Anthony (NYK) 573,112; Kevin Garnett (Bos) 218,246; Chris Bosh (Mia) 210,724; Tyson Chandler (NYK) 151,744; Paul Pierce (Bos) 114,735; Joakim Noah (Chi) 73,366; Josh Smith (Atl) 69,344; Andrew Bynum (Phi) 68,596; Amar'e Stoudemire (NYK) 64,266; Shane Battier (Mia) 59,419; Anderson Varejao (Cle) 57,336; Luol Deng (Chi) 48,450; Brook Lopez (BKN) 47,940; Jeff Green (Bos) 36,080.Backcourt: Dwyane Wade (Mia) 430,925; Rajon Rondo (Bos) 382,613; Deron Williams (BKN) 211,426; Kyrie Irving (Cle) 155,989; Ray Allen (Mia) 130,016; Monta Ellis (Mil) 47,650; Raymond Felton (NYK) 37,974; Jason Terry (Bos) 36,147; Brandon Jennings (Mil) 35,610; Jrue Holiday (Phi) 35,193.2013 NBA ALL-STAR BALLOTING PRESENTED BY SPRINT WESTERN CONFERENCE Frontcourt: Kevin Durant (OKC) 605,965; Dwight Howard (LAL) 434,168; Blake Griffin (LAC) 307,855; Tim Duncan (SA) 189,577; Pau Gasol (LAL) 139,868; Kevin Love (Min) 112,922; Omer Asik (Hou) 88,178; Rudy Gay (Mem) 85,279; Serge Ibaka (OKC) 68,285; LaMarcus Aldridge (Por) 66,290; Dirk Nowitzki (Dal) 63,056; Marc Gasol (Mem) 61,716; Zach Randolph (Mem) 59,916; Metta World Peace (LAL) 59,167; Anthony Davis (NO) 53,779.Backcourt: Kobe Bryant (LAL) 639,419; Chris Paul (LAC) 353,603; Jeremy Lin (Hou) 298,319; James Harden (Hou) 196,108; Russell Westbrook (OKC) 143,437; Steve Nash (LAL) 118,073; Tony Parker (SA) 69,983; Ricky Rubio (Min) 54,744; Manu Ginobili (SA) 47,800; O.J. Mayo (Dal) 36,495.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still putting in my votes.. are you?

I am I'm also voting for Chris Bosh, because I preferhim to pass Garnett In the starting lineup.My reason is because the coaches are gonna vote to put Bosh on the bench anyway if he doesn't start.Right now the Celtics are at .500 (14-14)If they stay at .500 or worse , maybe the coaches will be less likely to add Garnett to the team and that could open up a spot for our guys on the bench.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It is bad . . real bad . . that Brooklyn is starting to play well right now.A few weeks ago, I said that neither Deron nor JJ deserved to be on that All-Star team, and that the coaches could conceivably vote for 8 frontcourt players to the team ( seeing that Lebron can conceivably play SG on an All-Star team ). Now, Brooklyn is red hot, and both JJ and Deron are playing well since Avery Johnson's firing.Meanwhile, the Hawks are struggling, and Smith and Horford aren't helping themselves one bit for a possible push for an All-Star berth. The back to back games vs the Nets this week could be critical for Smith and Horford to get an all-star berth.Here's how it stands right now in my eyes.FRONTCOURT STARTERSLebronMeloGarnett ( who shouldn't be here, but is always a fan favorite )FRONTCOURT PROBABLESBoshPierceBACKCOURT STARTERSWadeRondoBACKCOURT PROBABLESHolliday ( who really deserves to make this team )Irving ( who has been short of dynamite so far and really deserves to be a starter honestly )So to me, that's 9 spots already filled. You have 3 spots left ( regardless of position ), and these guys vying for those spots in my opinion- Smith- Horford- Deron- JJ- Lopez- Chandler- West- George- Noah- Deng- JenningsIf it's a stats/impact for the team type vote, the choices should be Deron, Smith, and Horford. But the Hawks schedule kind of hurts him here too, because we really haven't played all of the teams in the East yet. This means that Smith and Horford must play well vs those teams ( like Brooklyn, Milwaukee, and New York ).Surely Woody will give a sympathetic vote toward Smith and Horford. Not sure if PJ Carlesimo will, if Smith and Horford struggles vs them this week. Bottom line is that these guys have to play their way into this game. Nothing is going to be given to them, not with the changes in how frontcourt players are chosen.Smith, in my opinion, shot his way out of the game last year, and he's looking to do the same thing this year. He has to lay off the long ball, and do what he does best . . . impact the game on the defensive end, and be a monster as a transition scorer.