• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kenny Smith on Josh Smith not making All-Star team: "You talk bad to coaches other coaches here that."

Bonkers

Well that's not surprising

Add to that the fact Josh has played terribly for the majority of the season and of course he's not gonna be on the all star team. It's his own fault.

And btw I got that quote from Vivlamore's twitter, he put "here" instead of "hear" lol

Edited by Bonkers

No big surprise hear Posted Image ...you get a kid straight out of high school and his only real experience has been with AAU coaches and what do you expect?

I give Smoove all the credit in the world for working to improve his game - but as far as common sense...well you can't expect the people in places of authority to love you when you are always bucking authority:

Kenny Smith is an absolute bafoon monkey. He was never an all star so he should just stfu. Him and Jon Barry are annoying as hell...has beens never was

Kenny Smith was a starting guard on a NBA championship team....something no one on our team can boast...so i would listen to him in this regard.

• Like 3

Kenny makes some good points sometimes and I thinl this is one of those times. I think this shows you how smoove is thought of around the league. Unless Smoove averages 20 a game and plays D like he did early in his career on a consistent basis he'll never make an all star team. After hearing that Kenny Smith said that I'm really interested in seeing what Smooves value is around the league is either by the trade deadline and or off season.

Kenny makes some good points sometimes and I thinl this is one of those times. I think this shows you how smoove is thought of around the league. Unless Smoove averages 20 a game and plays D like he did early in his career on a consistent basis he'll never make an all star team. After hearing that Kenny Smith said that I'm really interested in seeing what Smooves value is around the league is either by the trade deadline and or off season.

I guarantee if we get Dwight he will be in next year.

And this biggest snub by far IMO was Stephen Curry. He has been BALLIN this season and is actually giving the GSW signs of hope for the future.

Wolvetigers lemme tell u something...I coulda been the starting guard on a team with Hakeem and Drexler...Kenny Smith is a coattail rider...what did he ever do as a King or even a Hawk..nothing...he acts like he's the god of basketball...he ain't ish. Having said that, Smoove isn't an all star I agree but neither is Deng.

• Moderators

Wolvetigers lemme tell u something...I coulda been the starting guard on a team with Hakeem and Drexler...Kenny Smith is a coattail rider...what did he ever do as a King or even a Hawk..nothing...he acts like he's the god of basketball...he ain't ish. Having said that, Smoove isn't an all star I agree but neither is Deng.

Smith was a good player. He average 12/5 for his career and much higher in his prime with Houston. Shot almost 50% from the field and 40% from 3. He had a good career.

Check out the picture at bball reference. Less than a year with the Hawks and this is the pict?

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/s/smithke01.html

Smith was a good player. He average 12/5 for his career and much higher in his prime with Houston. Shot almost 50% from the field and 40% from 3. He had a good career.

Check out the picture at bball reference. Less than a year with the Hawks and this is the pict?

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/s/smithke01.html

Better not search for Bimbo Coles then, either,