• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Three point contest

Alex

Korver doesn't strike me as the contest-type. I think he's gotta be running off screens and getting fed. Those racks wont mesh well with his ingrained muscle memory. Of course I hope I'm wrong. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he pulled a Bird. He's had good showings twice if I'm not mistaken? If he's not there, then it has no credibility.

The competitions are all watered down now anyway. I remember back in the day they each had 8 players. Now it's down to 4 for the dunk/3 point?

Complete BS...I hate u d Wade...how do u not have the best shooter in the world in the contest.Teague in skills tho that's cool...and Nique in shooting stars..lol..oh boy

Probably decided two hawks was more than enough. Who is in the dunk contest more d leaguers?Why not get guys who can't dunk to do the contest. I'd much rather see zaza and Sheldon Williams out there trying to dunk than whoever is in it this year

cwell it was a joke homie.

Why you gotta come with personal attacks.

I was just jk man. Much love bro.

hard to tell, but it's all good. I just get sick of the whole Acie thing. I don't care what nobody says. I thought the guy had the skills. Whatever though it's cool. I take it back

hard to tell, but it's all good. I just get sick of the whole Acie thing. I don't care what nobody says. I thought the guy had the skills. Whatever though it's cool. I take it back

I was an Acie guy. So I thought you would laugh it off. It was an inside joke. All good though. Hard to tell on message boards without smileys lol.

As highly touted as he was after the tournament, a lot of people did. No harm, no foul. Billy Knight got paid handsomely to scout talent and he drafted mad lottery bums.And anybody know how to quote multiple posts in a single post on the mobile version?