• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So.... anybody know a good joke?

Ruckus

The team is not playing well right now... injuries are killing us... the Josh trade discussions have died down (except on HS) so chances are we will be resigning him which really takes the air out of my sails.I really need a good joke about now. Anybody got one? Or two? Or three?

You might find this as a joke:

The Atlanta Hawks have had all sorts of problems over the course of the 2012-13 season. Their backcourt play has been shoddy at times, and Devin Harris and others have spent plenty of time injured, and they have lost their share of close games. Yet through it all, the team enters play on Wednesday night five-games above .500 and comfortably in the No. 6 spot in the Eastern Conference playoff race. Why has thisteam continued to win games this year? Josh Smith.

Averaging over 35 minutes per night, Smith is the constant in this lineup. He commands respect on both sides of the court, and when he is at his best, there are few in the league that can slow him down. The man from Oak Hill Academy isn’t having his best season, but he is averaging 16.7 points and 8.5 boards per game, ranking first and second on the team in those categories respectively.

When he’s not getting his points, Smith is getting the job done on the defensive end of the court, where he has put up 2.2 blocks and 1.2 steals per game as well.

Smith has really stepped it up over the course of his last six games. In that stretch, he has three games with 20+ points, five games with 10+ rebounds, and five double-doubles. He has blocked 11 shots in those five games, right on his average for the year, and he has five steals as well.

What is underrated about Smith’s game though, is his ability to distribute the basketball. He didn’t have a single assist against the Indiana Pacers on Tuesday night, but he had seven straight games with at least three assists prior to that.

There are very few men at 6’9″ that have the skill set that he does to be able to play every facet of the game at a high level.

I know how a lot of you like criticizing Josh, so this should keep you all busy. Posted Image

Edited by AHawks89

• Moderators

What did the necktie say to the hat?

A: You go on ahead. I'll hang around for a while.

What clothes does a house wear?

A: Address

What can you hold without ever touching it?

A: A conversation.

What did the digital clock say to the grandfather clock?

A: Look grandpa, no hands!

What is Mario's favorite pair of pants?

A: Denim Denim Denim

Why do golfers wear two pairs of pants?

A: In case they get a hole in one.

What did the baby corn say to the mama corn?

A: "Where's the pop corn?"

lmao... I love corny jokes...

• Like 3

You know what would be really funny?

Trading Josh for peanuts and signing Iguodala max money. Posted Image

LOL! That's a baseball type of move. I've seen some crazy trades in baseball. I'll give you so & so for 60 dollars & 10 new baseball bats. I think one dude was part of that trade and eventually OD months later, assuming that was one of the reasons.

You might find this as a joke:

I know how a lot of you like criticizing Josh, so this should keep you all busy. Posted Image

Nah, won't keep us busy, since that article really can be paraphrased as one sentence:

"I have no idea how to comprehend efficiency, and instead just use counting stats to evaluate players, so please disregard this entire article."

• Like 1

A guy and his buddy are walking the dog and decide to go to Taco Bell. His buddy says - hey you can't take the dog into Taco Bell. He says "No problem. I put on my sunglasses and say he's a seeing eye dog."

So they go into Taco Bell and the manager says - Hey buddy no dogs allowed.

So he says "But he's a seeing eye dog. I'm blind."

So the manager says "You can't have a dachshund for a seeing eye dog."

The guys says "What they gave me a damn dachshund for my seeing eye dog."

• Like 4