• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lou could miss start of next season?

benhillboy

It could take up to a year to get a complete recovery. AP was a beast, he is lucky his body let him to what he did to get back on the court. There is only a certain few people who can do what Peterson did.

i'm not even tripping about Lou. Never been a fan of players like him on this team

I can understand not liking Lou-type players, but ALL of his numbers were up from his career averages this year except for a very small increase in turnovers. Just like Jamal and Flip, he was on his way to having a career year in that sixth-man, game-finishing role.

Lou was huge for us. Don't understand the dislike. Get well soon Lou.

Yep I completely agree with these sentiments! I don't think it's any coincidence that we started our slide when he (plus Harris and Zaza) got hurt and weren't in the lineup for us. Sure Lou has his faults, but he's adept at getting to the basket and draws fouls or creates open looks for his teammates with his dribble penetration. I'm optimistic that he'll be back for the start of next season, but I'm willing to wait so that we don't rush him back too quickly and risk re-injuring it. The big thing that I've seen with pro athletes and ACL tears isn't then being able to come back, but more about them being able to come back and trust their knee and do the things that they did prior to the injury and that often takes an entire year more after recovery to get back to that level.

BTW slowmotion, what the heck is a souphound??

• Like 1

Yep I completely agree with these sentiments! I don't think it's any coincidence that we started our slide when he (plus Harris and Zaza) got hurt and weren't in the lineup for us. Sure Lou has his faults, but he's adept at getting to the basket and draws fouls or creates open looks for his teammates with his dribble penetration. I'm optimistic that he'll be back for the start of next season, but I'm willing to wait so that we don't rush him back too quickly and risk re-injuring it. The big thing that I've seen with pro athletes and ACL tears isn't then being able to come back, but more about them being able to come back and trust their knee and do the things that they did prior to the injury and that often takes an entire year more after recovery to get back to that level.

Think everyone wants to see Jenkins more than Lou. That's where the sentiments are coming from..

Think everyone wants to see Jenkins more than Lou. That's where the sentiments are coming from..

They bring different things to the table and both will have big roles with the team in the coming years. There will be plenty of times when we can very easily play Lou at the PG spot with Jenkins at the 2 and neither have to sacrifice minutes.

It will be interesting to see how Lou's rehab progresses versus Rondo's as they both happened at around the same time. Not sure if Rondo has had his surgery yet, but I think he was going to use the same surgeon.

It has been reported (by his agent) that Rondo has 'only' a partial tear meaning he might be back sooner.

dam i see now we dont deserve to haveanybody play for us, we are just abunch of ungratefull souphounds.he is the only one on our team that can get his on shot & even carried the team for a while when devin went down. he should even get special kudos for even signing to play here.then you got the nerve to call him trash too.is he a top of the line superstar talent no, but damb man.

yawn. I like Lou just don't like players like him on this team. Just like Flip. Undersized ball stopping SG's that take the ball out of our PG's hands. Never been a fan of it

Looking at Teague's numbers after Lou.....

Do you think Lou held Teague back?

Seems like Devin works better with Teague than Lou hogging the ball.

EXACTLY!! What guard takes the ball out of CP3's hand? what guard in OKC takes the ball of of Westbrook's hands? Deron? Rose? Nash pre Laker days? etc. etc. I'm not going put Teague's sudden increase in production on the loss of Lou because he had good games when he was healthy but having that guy does not help. Let the PG do his job. When Lou was in the game Devin and Teague played off the ball while Lou played PG when it was obvious Lou performed much better off the ball.

EXACTLY!! What guard takes the ball out of CP3's hand? what guard in OKC takes the ball of of Westbrook's hands? Deron? Rose? Nash pre Laker days? etc. etc. I'm not going put Teague's sudden increase in production on the loss of Lou because he had good games when he was healthy but having that guy does not help. Let the PG do his job. When Lou was in the game Devin and Teague played off the ball while Lou played PG when it was obvious Lou performed much better off the ball.

Back in NoH when they were at their best, Pargo took the ball from CP3 quite a bit as they were kind of a 2 headed monster at guard.

The team is 5-4 since went down... And you think he would have made a huge difference in that Chicago game? I don't.

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/gamelog/_/id/2799/louis-williams

That has been no big slide since he went out of the line up. The team had a 4 game losing streak earlier this month when he was playing. Since he went down the team has got blown out by Chicago, they let the Indy game get away later in the second half, and they lost a close win to NY because they couldn't get any stops.

This team has topped 100 points in 6 out of the 9 games that he has been out of the line up this month. The 10 games before that they only scored 100 points three times. And that is the area in which Lou helps us the most. According to what we're supposed to believe.

Edited by Hotlanta1981