• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ranking the QBs part II - The young guys.

Diesel

Yeah Miami's was pretty terrible...they need SERIOUS help in the draft at wideout. But the redskins was pretty bad as well

Yeah Miami's was pretty terrible...they need SERIOUS help in the draft at wideout. But the redskins was pretty bad as well

Yes we were horrible about getting into the end zone or giving Tannehill any easy passes, but this should be an easy off-season to fix those problems.

Mike Wallace or Greg Jennings in FA (skilled veteran WR)

Cordarrelle Patterson or Tavon Austin in the 1st round of the draft (both have superstar potential)

Ryan Swope in the late 2nd or early 3rd round of the draft (bigger, faster, quicker version of Wes Welker in the slot)

Then hopefully Jared Cook or Jermichael Finley via FA.

I will Kaepernick over Griffin any day of the week. My 49ers bias aside...Luck and Kaep are the two best young quarterbacks in the game.

Kaep is overrated. He's a game manager and will probably be nothing more. Definitely not better than Wilson.

Kaep is overrated. He's a game manager and will probably be nothing more. Definitely not better than Wilson.

Not sure if serious. I will just assume you know nothing about football. A game manager is the worst comparison I have ever seen someone mention about Kaepernick.

Funniest thing I've read in ages. Griffin is a gimmick QB but Kaepernick and the pistol / read option that the Niners run apparently isn't a gimmick.

I didn't say the 49ers offense with Kaep wasn't a gimmick offense. Kaep makes big league throws all over the field. He's a better passer and more intelligent quarterback than your boy.

So basically you're trying to tell me that the redskins had one of the best receiving cores in the league...bc for him to throw to open receivers most of the time these guys must be amazing at getting open. I had no idea Santana moss n Pierre garçon were so good.

It was the play calling that gets those receivers into vacated spaces where defenders are nowhere to be found.

He's more intelligent based on what? This dude just had one of the best seasons for a rookie ever. Do you understand the rate at which he turns the ball over is among the tops in the league....and he's a gimmick quarterback? O yeah u forgot, now it's bc his coaches are better than the rest of the league bc they're ridiculously good at getting a below average group of receivers so many wide open routes....yep

Do you even realize that Griffin graduated from Baylor, which is a very tough school, in 3 years while being a husband and father plus leading the football team? And do you realize he has one of the highest wonderlick scores ever? Look I like Kaepernick but you're being ridiculous here with some of these statements. Of like to see Kaep try and lead a team that wasn't stacked with pro bowlers and see just how good he is then. I've seen Luck and RG3 do it but I highly doubt Kaep could.

Not sure if serious. I will just assume you know nothing about football. A game manager is the worst comparison I have ever seen someone mention about Kaepernick.

Yes, because everyone who knows anything about football agrees with you. Gtfoh.He's got a better scrambler than Alex Smith.He's not that much better of a quarterback though. He doesnt compare to RGIII at all as a passer. RGIII doesn't force a lot of passes and wins with much less talent. He's had the best rookie year of any QB I can remember (including Ryan and Newton) . Edited by EazyRoc

• 2 weeks later...

The younguns are on such unlevel playing fields with coaches, O-Lines, running games, recievers, divisions, etc. All things considered and constant, give me Cam. Immature, of course. His size, strength, and speed outweigh everyone else for me, mainly because I'd bet he is much more durable than all the others by far as time passes. I value intelligence more than any other trait, though, and I think RG3 and Wilson run away in that department. The plays where they throw the ball away instead of making a rash decision are very impressive. Anti-Romos if you will. Kap was very impressive, but he has to show me a full season at least. I never watched a full game of Luck, so I couldn't speak on him.