• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bucks interested in Smith -- via Realgm

capstone21

Jeff teague is starting to put it together consistently now. we need to keep hi. He is a better overall player than Jennings anyway. Jennings is better offensively.

Even that is debatable. Jennings shoots alot more shots at a much lower percentage. That doesn't make you a better player offensively. It just means you're more likely to score more points. Give me an efficient scorer and distributor for my PG. Jeff is maturing nicely into that role.

• Like 1

The thing is that Josh wouldn't stay in Milwaukee. So Milwaukee will eventually not trade for him.

If a deal were to be made though, I'd take Ellis and Sanders. Ellis would fill that scoring 6th man that Lou played. He also has a player option for next season, so there's a risk he could opt out and hit free agency.

Sanders would be the real prize though. A guy who can defend, rebound, and block shots at the center position, would be a godsend for this team. I picked him up right before Christmas on my fantasy team, and he's filled his role as a rebounder and a shot blocker perfectly.

PG - Teague

G - Harris

F - Korver

PF - Horford

C - Sanders

6th - Ellis ( who could also be an option to finish games instead of Harris )

Smith/Petro for Sanders/Dalembert/UdrihWe get a solid young big and retain flexibility.

I don't think Milwaukee would trade us Smith for Sanders straight up right now. There's no way they give us Daly and Udrih too.

No way we take Jennings because Lou is the same playerIt would have to be daly or ilyasova as the salary guy. I bet ferry wants Henson and a first OR sanders. They aren't trading sandersI'd do daly, Henson and a first. But that's only 9 million so Tobias would be a nice add on

• Like 1

Jennings is a way better playmaker than Lou imo, I think y'all are looking to heavily into his shooting percentage. Stats won't tell the whole story. Jennings is a near ALL-STAR. As much as I love Teague I know BJ has potential and has a name that holds a lot more weight around the league.

If they put BJ and Sanders on the table I'd take it hands down. I don't think many of y'all have seen as much of BJ as I have judging my the comments I'm seeing lol

Jennings is a way better playmaker than Lou imo, I think y'all are looking to heavily into his shooting percentage. Stats won't tell the whole story. Jennings is a near ALL-STAR. As much as I love Teague I know BJ has potential and has a name that holds a lot more weight around the league.

If they put BJ and Sanders on the table I'd take it hands down. I don't think many of y'all have seen as much of BJ as I have judging my the comments I'm seeing lol

They're NOT putting Sanders and BJ on the table but if they were obviously we'd take that deal and run with it. Not for BJ, who is only marginally if any better than Teague at this point, but for Sanders and how good he's going to be.

And it doesn't matter if he's a better playmaker than Lou, unless you're expecting him to be our 6th man like Lou and then look to move Lou to another team.

If sanders was being offered then I believe we would have to take it. If Jennings is the "centerpiece" then i don't believe we wouldI really think a veteran pg that can give us 15-20 minutes BUT play more if Teague is uninterested is what's best for refuse development. I don't know everything though. I mainly would be interested in sanders (not getting him), Henson, Tobias, 1st round pick. I'd take the last 3 and RUN

• Like 1

I find this funny that this made it to 3 pages knowing how Josh Smith hates Milwaukee.Milwaukee is not going to trade for him if they know they cannot resign him

Only way they would trade for Josh would be to get out of bad contracts and I doubt we'd help with that.

• Like 1