• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mavs just got Cousins and Evans from Kings according to 92.9 the zone (Debunked)

coachx

This is actually good news for the Hawks in the free agency game.Mavs give up expiring contracts of Kaman and D. Jones for Cousins and Evans according to 92.9 the zone radio in ATL.It take the Mavs out of the Howard bidding. Silver lining for the Hawks at least.

Edited by AHF
  • Like 1

Is Sac-Town that stupid? That's one of the dumbest trades I've ever seen!

They will have no salary on the books......a complete clean new slate for the new owner.Assume Mavs believe vets like Carter, Marion, and Dirk can get Cousins in line. Rick Carlile (Sp?) doesn't take any sheesh either.It makes Atlanta the only real competition for LA in terms of keeping Dwight.

WTF seriously?? Can we not get in on this and send Josh to LA so that they can get Dwight in the offseason and we can have Cousins and Evans?

They will have no salary on the books......a complete clean new slate for the new owner.Assume Mavs believe vets like Carter, Marion, and Dirk can get Cousins in line. Rick Carlile (Sp?) doesn't take any sheesh either.It makes Atlanta the only real competition for LA in terms of keeping Dwight.

Houston can do some things to get enough to make an offer I believe, but not sure.

WTF seriously?? Can we not get in on this and send Josh to LA so that they can get Dwight in the offseason and we can have Cousins and Evans? Houston can do some things to get enough to make an offer I believe, but not sure.

I wish.......I'm still cautious to believe this.......it was ESPN radio reporting as breaking news though so I thought I would share.

It's not even mentioned on the Kings or Mavs boards on RealGM and that's kind of making me suspicious.

AgreeI don't mean post false stuff on purpose.......when ESPN said breaking news I thought it was real. Interested to see what if anything is going on with this. Edited by coachx

AgreeI don't mean post false stuff on purpose.......when ESPN said breaking news I thought it was real. Interested to see what if anything is going on with this.

Don't sweat it dude. I would have probably posted and believed it too had I heard it. But a little research shows no further evidence. I just wonder what in the world is going on at the zone? Did someone hack their system from 680 to embarrass them?

Don't sweat it dude. I would have probably posted and believed it too had I heard it. But a little research shows no further evidence. I just wonder what in the world is going on at the zone? Did someone hack their system from 680 to embarrass them?

Their FM signal is 3x as strong as 680........680 is now affiliated with CBS.......and 92.9 stole both the Braves and ESPN from them over night.