• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Steven Jackson to the Falcons: Now watch ATL fans show up and show out

HawkItus

Teams will be afraid to play nickel against us. With the way Roddy blocks outside, it's a great fit. Turner had the worst skill set in the backfield if the blocking broke down. His two yard losses and no gains are transformed into 2 or 3 yard gains now, which is basically night and day for your offensive scheduling. McClure retired too so now we should have a competent run blocker at Center. With easily the best reciever tandem in the league and upper-echelon QB in front if him, if totally healthy he could be an MVP candidate through the first quarter of the season. I won't be disappointed or surprised if he goes down near the middle of the season, where we'll be in good shape record-wise and confident that Snelling and Rogers can carry the run game. Screens and line of scrimmage passes to Julio will also bolster our short attack to substitute a few carries here and there.

• Like 1

Guys, Jackson has started 46 of St Luis last 48 games. The man is durrable and consistent. Add in only 4 million of the contact is guaranteed. This is a great dealJackson will really help the offense and defense.Now on to building the defense through the draft. Man this team is following the NE blueprint Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2