• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Braves are back in town!

AHawks89

So excited for this season. This is the best line up I've seen in 10 years, and possibly better than the 2003 line up we had. I have so much faith in this team. Promising young players, so much depth, and our bullpen is almost the same, but possibly even better. Let's bring home a World Series home to the ATL! Go Braves!

• Like 1

I remember Wren first getting here and making the controversial moves, most notably with Smotlzy, and a lot of people hated him, me included. As it stands today, you'd be hard pressed to find a better Baseball GM. Its hard to get all the bases covered: starting rotation, lineup, bullpen, and bench. He's done/ doing that. At the start and end of the season, when you look around for blame to place for this or that, don't look in his direction. Dude goes to work. I'm sure Shuerholz still has a lot of input because most of Wren's moves have that Golden Touch we enjoyed for so long.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

Upton brothers carry the Braves to a Saturday night victory

against the Cubs! Wow! What else can we say.

Din O Might! This team may go places if they keep this up.

So excited for this season. This is the best line up I've seen in 10 years, and possibly better than the 2003 line up we had. I have so much faith in this team. Promising young players, so much depth, and our bullpen is almost the same, but possibly even better. Let's bring home a World Series home to the ATL! Go Braves!

Braves look great so far Posted Image ...it's a looooong season.

Getting out of the gate fast is key though IMO. Gotta avoid injuries.

Uggla is still ugly at the plate but the other guys have picked him up (GO GATTIS!!).

I really thought that it would be best to keep Moreno as our 2nd catcher when our first stringer gets back - now I think they HAVE to make a place for Gattis.

Outfield is awesome as I had hoped.

Our shortstop is pretty damned good too - so don't forget - defense is up the middle - catcher, SS, 2nd B. center field.

Defensively we seem to have all those spots covered.

GO BRAVES !!

• Like 1

Tough loss today. 1-0

That ump behind the plate must have played for the Royals. Horrible calls.

And yeah, hopefully the NBA free agents see Atlanta having success in baseball and football, and seeing the hype we're getting around the media will persuade them to come to ATL and have the same success. *crosses fingers*

• 3 weeks later...