• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who do you want (Nets or Pacers)?

CODHAWKSFAN

I was leaning Pacers and now I definitely want the Pacers after seeing this:

Adreian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 4m The New York Knicks will sign center Solomon Jones for the rest of the season, league sources tell Y! Sports.

After we beat the Pacers and face the Knicks (provided they beat Boston) we get to see Solo ride the pine for Woody....Posted ImagePosted Image

I said brooklyn earlier in the season but deron williams is playing like an elite point guard again. We arent a good match up for either team cause they have size on the perimeter and on the inside.

We arent beating either team but I say the pacers cause they have less star power.

Found this over on CBSSports.com. http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/22059990/nba-playoff-picture-and-magic-numbers-update-41313

No. 5/6 seeds: The Bulls fell back by a half-game on Friday after their loss to Toronto and Atlanta's win over Milwaukee. Atlanta is now in the fifth seed with two games to play, three for Chicago. Chicago controls its own destiny.

The Hawks' win combined with the Celtics' loss to the Heat on Friday means Atlanta can finish no worse than sixth. The Hawks don't control their own destiny for the fifth seed.

No. 7 seed: The Hawks' win combined with the Celtics' loss to the Heat on Friday means theCeltics can finish no higher than seventh. Their magic number to clinch the seventh seed is one. A Knicks-Celtics first-round series seems unavoidable at this point.

I don't feel good about Indy or the Nets. We haven't shown we can play with either. But then Miami or the Knicks would be worse. Let's just hope our guys get really hot. Reminds me of Orlando a few years ago when they lived and died on their hot or cold 3 pt shooting.

• Premium Member

I don't feel good about Indy or the Nets. We haven't shown we can play with either. But then Miami or the Knicks would be worse. Let's just hope our guys get really hot. Reminds me of Orlando a few years ago when they lived and died on their hot or cold 3 pt shooting.

Actually, the Hawks split the season series with both Indiana and Brooklyn, beat Brooklyn on the road and came very close to winning the season series 3-1 vs both teams. So, they have shown they can beat both teams.

At this point, looks like we are heading towards the 5 seed and Brooklyn. This was my preference 5 weeks ago, but now I'd rather play Indiana. Brooklyn is playing really good ball and Indiana has been not as good of late. And Indiana always has problems scoring which has helped us match up against them. Also, I'd rather be at the 6 seed regardless of opponent so I'm bummed Chicago couldn't get some more wins. (Still could happen though.)Still, either team will present some post problems for us. I wonder what our record is against these two teams with and without Pachulia, because he will be missed in either matchup. Ivan needs to step up and I really hope Petro is kept to a minimum, even if I already know Larry will trot him out too much against Hibbert/Lopez. We need to run with our most talented players to make a series out of it.

• Premium Member

Pacers.

The Pacers are pretenders. They are slumping now. They would be a 5 and out for us. I think that Brooklyn is a scary team come playoffs. They are a vet team with a real PG and a real C. That's something that I doubt we want to face in the playoffs.