Official Game Thread: Hawks - Pacers GAME 1

lethalweapon3

Please no referee excuses. Yes the Pacers can do whatever they want in the lane on both ends and have it benefit them. However this team is the worst team in the playoffs. Sad, but we don't deserve to even be in the playoffs. Dallas and Utah deserve to be in over this team. Hell I'd say Portland is more deserving than the Hawks.

I have said this in the past and will say it again...any true "Hawks" fan should be ready for Josh to exit stage left...he has unfortunately plateaued and his ceiling just was never high enough to lead us deep into the playoffs...His shot selection is still that of a rookie and while very cerebral off the court his basketball IQ is woefully low!

I really hope Drew leaves in the bums for the entire quarter. Keep Josh and the rest of the over paid assholes on the bench,

• Premium Member

The free throws are an issue, the defense is an issue and Josh isn't helping.I don't mind losing the game because it isn't a one game playoff. I do mind losing when we do things that don't work. I use we but it really is Josh shooting up threes and throwing the ball away..

We don't move on offense, none of our wings can create a good shot or play good defense when needed..We definitely need a true center, and a floor leader, but every Hawks fan knows this...

Ferry did a good job of clearing capspace last summer - let's hope to see his plan this offseason.

• Admin

I am not going to be sad to see Josh leave...I won't miss his jumpers, his lack of boxing out or his overrated defense...however I will miss his underrated post game and passing. I hope we get something of value for him in a sign and trade but I think it is time that we part ways.

• Like 2