• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We could actually have a chance to steal game 2

BrazilianHawk

• Premium Member

Didn't we win 50 games without Horf? Sample size is way too small. I hope Smoove plays like a monster and squashes this nonsense. I know a few posters here hate the guy, but I hope he plays well because he plays on my favorite NBA team. I guess I have this whole 'fan' thing all wrong???Posted Image

• Like 1

Didn't we win 50 games without Horf? Sample size is way too small. I hope Smoove plays like a monster and squashes this nonsense. I know a few posters here hate the guy, but I hope he plays well because he plays on my favorite NBA team. I guess I have this whole 'fan' thing all wrong???Posted Image

The people who are against Smith see him as a liability, and not an asset.

Like you, I hope he has a monster game . . . and not turn into a scary monster that hurts his team. The fact is, we don't know which "monster" we're going to get from Josh.

Me personally, as a fan I support our guys that want to win as a team. Guys that play with the team. Josh comes off as selfish and about his own numbers. He's a loner with the same jersey as our other guys. It is a small sample size, yes but the difference in the way our team played without him this year was night and day. Smart decisions, constant ball movement and unselfish play. Our guards also seemed to play better when Josh was out. Now y'all should know im not a stat junky so I dont have any stats to support this but this is what I see with my own two eyes. No bias, just my opinion and thoughts