• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Al Horford on ESPN First Take

GameTime

Anyone saw it? Glad to see Horford get some national shine. He is a top 20 player and really impressed me this year.

This is great for Al and our Hawks. We need some positive media splash and this is a good start.

Edited by Buzzard

• Moderators

http://instagram.com/p/ZQYZpjk-gO/

Anthony Morrow reminding us he still thinks he's yung and fresh:

@yungfresh: @al_horford on first take good luck vs skip bro lol

The Twitterverse seems to be pleased with his performance on the set today, not an easy thing to pull off. Only exceptions I saw were Heatles fans thinking Al was going to be partial to the Bulls due to his fellow Gator Noah.

~lw3

I tried to see this twice, but was out of the house both times he was due to come on I guess. I was hoping they'd replay it on their "Best of First Take" 30 minute segment right now, but they only show the Skip vs Stephen A debate segments.

And lo and behold, he's on RIGHT NOW!!

Edited by northcyde

• Premium Member

would rather see him in a gym working on his post moves.j/kI'm fine with him having some fun. He did okay.

Edited by NineOhTheRino
  • Like 3

would rather see him in a gym working on his post moves.j/kI'm fine with him having some fun. He did okay.

No doubt on that. I definitely want him to come back this season with a very good drop step move, along with maybe a turnaround jumper. The jumper is fine, and will always be a part of his game. But he can't solely rely on that shot. If he can develop some decent post moves, he could possibly go to the FT line a little more as well. At that point, it will be up to Horford to regain his FT shooting touch, and shoot at least 75% from the line.

They were ripping on Tyson Chandler saying that he got manhandled by the "less than average" Hibbert. Al didn't have too much to contribute on that particular topic.He did well overall though I thought.

Edited by Ruckus

• Premium Member

We missed out on so many draft picks lol. We weren't supposed to have that pick to draft Horford. We got so lucky to keep our pick and are even more lucky to have this guy. There is no possible way you would ever root against the Boss.He might not be that top 10 player that we need, but he is a huge piece. Honestly, I feel if we get CP3/Dwight it will be because they see a winner in Horf and will lose some money for that ring.

We got so lucky to keep our pick and are even more lucky to have this guy. There is no possible way you would ever root against the Boss.He might not be that top 10 player that we need, but he is a huge piece. Honestly, I feel if we get CP3/Dwight it will be because they see a winner in Horf and will lose some money for that ring.

^^^ THIS