• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Howard deciding between lakers and rockets

pimp

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/227789/Howard-Deciding-Between-Lakers-Rockets Dwight Howard is currently torn between re-signing with the Los Angeles Lakers and joining the Houston Rockets in unrestricted free agency, according to a source with knowledge of the situation. Howard's displeasure with Mike D'Antoni became known on Tuesday in a report from ESPN. During his exit interview with Mitch Kupchak, Howard reportedly said that he was frustrated with how D'Antoni used him and that he wasn't treated like a team leader the way he did with Kobe Bryant and Steve Nash. Near the end of the regular season, all signs had pointed toward Howard re-signing with the Lakers. Via Sam Amick/USA Today

Dwight is torn between the money that LA can give him and his terror of being responsible for winning. He's trying to find the middle ground, but I imagine its very hard when he isn't sure of himself along with so many other voices "advising" him.

• Premium Member

So far, Dwight has not mentioned the Hawks AT ALL. Is he that against playing here? The Hawks have the cash and ATL would LOVE to have him. Does he want to lead a team or not? I don't know what to think of Dwight. What does he actually want? He's all over the place.

So far, Dwight has not mentioned the Hawks AT ALL. Is he that against playing here? The Hawks have the cash and ATL would LOVE to have him. Does he want to lead a team or not? I don't know what to think of Dwight. What does he actually want? He's all over the place.

What you are reading about is just a bunch of speculation. The media is known for saying what they think is iobviously going to happen.
  • Like 2

He hasn't mentioned anyone. It's all speculation. I have seen a couple articles saying that the Hawks have the best shot to land him if he leaves LA and a couple that say Houston.

• Like 3

If you actually think there's a chance Dwight would come here your nuts. There are s many signs indicating he has no interest in joining the hawks. This isn't the first article that Dwight hasn't mentioned Atlanta. Move on and get cp3.

And why would he want to play here now? Billy Knight blew that years ago. I'm glad that bastard hasn't had another gig in the NBA.

If you actually think there's a chance Dwight would come here your nuts. There are s many signs indicating he has no interest in joining the hawks. This isn't the first article that Dwight hasn't mentioned Atlanta. Move on and get cp3.

If we are able to convince CP3, Howard will be easy to persuade.