• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2013 Summer Dynasty Draft

AHF

• Moderators

Hill is a good pick and would have been a no-brainer had I been picking off of win shares. I am counting on Jennings still having some growth left in his game at age 23. I also think he would be better in a different environment where the team didn't depend on him to dominate the ball. He already is much more team oriented than Allen Iverson, but you can remember how much Iverson's game jumped when he stopped dominating the ball in Denver. Relative to the other PG's available, I thought Jennings was more talented and it wasn't close.

Edited by AHF
  • Like 1

That is the PG I would have taken if I were AHF as he'd have been great paired with Wade. Very underrated player for sure. Interesting fit at SG with Paul though.

Hill is a solid pick at PG; but unless KB comes up with a true starting SG I see zero chance he can win a hypothetical championship. The only small team to do it was the Pistons with Thomas and Dumar's. I am not quite ready to put Hill in Dumar's class of combo guard.

• Like 1

Hill is a solid pick at PG; but unless KB comes up with a true starting SG I see zero chance he can win a hypothetical championship. The only small team to do it was the Pistons with Thomas and Dumar's. I am not quite ready to put Hill in Dumar's class of combo guard.

Michael Jordan has stated that Joe Dumars was the best defender that he ever played against.

Has Dolf/somebody PM'd C.e.Hawk to provide the all-clear to pick?

~lw3

Posted Image

I PM'd smokey, err I mean chinky, an hour ago

Is it me or has this exciting off season taken the steam out of our draft.

2 picks a day has taken the steam out of the draft for me. The draft has taken the steam out of the offseason for me.

• Like 3

With the 72th pick of the 2013 Hawksquawk Summer Dynasty Draft, Chinky Eyed Hawk is glad to welcome a young up and coming shooting guard in the league. Eric Gordon. Gordon give me an inside outside player that can defend his position, create opportunities for both himself and his team mates, and showed signs of being a consistent 20+ ppg player in this league. With the amount of Ball handlers I have on my squad it should cut down on his turnovers. Was comparable to other candidates but has clearly shown that he can score at will on opposing teams throughout the league.

Welcome aboard Eric

Posted Image

• Like 4

With the 73rd pick of the 2013 Hawksquawk Summer Dynasty Draft, Chinky Eyed Hawk is glad to welcome Spencer Hawes.

By adding Hawes to the mix, I have added another 7 footer who not only rebounds, and blocks shots as well as most of the big men in the league, but also a great passing big man as well. Hawes also stretches the floor, which each player on my squad is able to do .

Sorry for the lack luster write up but have to run.

http://vorped.com/bball/index.php/player/shotchart/1062-Spencer-Hawes/season/2012-2013-REG

Check the link for his shot chart to illustrate what having both him and Bosh on the floor can mean for my frontcourt's offense.

Dynasty Draft:

Center: Spencer Hawes

PF: Chris Bosh

SF: LeBron James

SG: Eric Gordon

PG: Jrue Holiday

• Like 1