• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2013 Summer Dynasty Draft

AHF

Tick tock, tick tock MrNique. lol jk

Hahaha.With the 94th Pick, MrNique selects: DIRK NOWITZKI, PF Tempted to go younger here, but I feel like I should add someone with a ring. Long have I been a fan of the tall shooting German. The year he went off and won his ring was one of the great playoff runs. I add some shooting to that stretch 4 spot and although he is not a great defender, I got enough D around him to hide him a little. I think he has 1-2 years left.PG - Jeff TeagueSG - Andre IguodolaSF - Paul GeorgePF - Dirk NowitzkiC - Joakim Noah - Omer AsikGonna be a long wait until next picks, because the next few guys on my list are sure to be gone.
  • Like 3

Hahaha.With the 94th Pick, MrNique selects: DIRK NOWITZKI, PF Tempted to go younger here, but I feel like I should add someone with a ring. Long have I been a fan of the tall shooting German. The year he went off and won his ring was one of the great playoff runs. I add some shooting to that stretch 4 spot and although he is not a great defender, I got enough D around him to hide him a little. I think he has 1-2 years left.PG - Jeff TeagueSG - Andre IguodolaSF - Paul GeorgePF - Dirk NowitzkiC - Joakim Noah - Omer AsikGonna be a long wait until next picks, because the next few guys on my list are sure to be gone.

I see a championship in your near future.

The Crew selects Wesley Matthews SG...WM brings floor spacing for us. He can hit the three and plays excellent defense. Great pickup and fills an important need.

Excellent pick.......I strongly considered him with both of my last 2 picks.

Team Break Yo Self selects:

Monta Ellis

Dynamic scorer that start or come off the bench. What he lacks in efficiency he makes up for in determination. I see him andBledsoe giving teams fits with Melo.

Jaybird is on the clock and PM'd

• Like 2

I have spent so much time on all the FAcy stuff, I've lost track a little. Not sure where I want to go with m ynext player pick so I'll change things up:

With the 96th Pick in The Hawksquawk Summer Dynasty Draft the JayBird ‘Fighting’ Hawks select:

Gregg Popovich, Coach

4 Championhips (a few missed freethrows away from #5). I will follow his mantra for filling out the rest of my team "We get guys who want to do their job and go home and aren't impressed with the hoopla. One of the keys is to bring in guys who have gotten over themselves. They either want to prove that they can play in this league or they want to prove nothing. They fill their role and know the pecking order."

Alejandro09 has been Pm'd

I have spent so much time on all the FAcy stuff, I've lost track a little. Not sure where I want to go with m ynext player pick so I'll change things up:

With the 96th Pick in The Hawksquawk Summer Dynasty Draft the JayBird ‘Fighting’ Hawks select:

Gregg Popovich, Coach

4 Championhips (a few missed freethrows away from #5). I will follow his mantra for filling out the rest of my team "We get guys who want to do their job and go home and aren't impressed with the hoopla. One of the keys is to bring in guys who have gotten over themselves. They either want to prove that they can play in this league or they want to prove nothing. They fill their role and know the pecking order."

Alejandro09 has been Pm'd

I hate you now

Not really, just stop taking my picks!

Mini-tantrum over, picking shortly

Well I remember coaches all being drafted at one time last year and I don't want to risk that happening and me losing out on my number two coach for this team. This maybe a reach, but I select Mark Jackson. I watched more Golden State games this year and seeing the way the entire roster bought into his plan and philosophy in such a short time really impressed me. I believe he could to much of the same with the team that I'm drafting.

dolfon has been pm'd

Edited by alejandro09

Take your time Dol. I want to be able to do a nice lil write up myself with pics and vids and sparklers when I get back in front of a comp.

The fireworks. A WWF intro for draft picks!

With the 99th pick, in the 2013 HawkSquawk Summer Dynasty Draft, The Dolfan Dynasty selects:
David West, PF - 6'9" 250 lbs
Posted Image
After 'reaching' for our PF of the future and shot blocker extraordinaire Nerlens Noel in the 3rd round, the DD are getting a guy who will start ahead of him for the next couple of years and produce at a high level. Last year West put up 17 points and 8 rebounds while shooting 50% from the floor and playing pesky, smart defense on the leagues best defense. David has the ability to score in the paint with a variety of moves and can also stretch the defense with his terrific non-jump shot from mid-range. I feel like we really got a steal here as West compares extremely favorably with Al Horford, taken in the 1st round, and Zach Randolph, taken in the 3rd round. To get a guy of his caliber and quality in the 6th round is almost a crime as far as we're considered.
We are going for the championship this year and now have a very nice blend of youth and veteran experience. Every one of our veterans have extensive playoff experience and our youth will learn from that and develop a winning at all costs mentality because of it.
http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqOzVFj4zUg
Current Team
PG - Derrick Rose
SG - Kawhi Leonard
SF - Paul Pierce
PF - David West / Nerlens Noel
C - Andre Drummond
The malignant MaseCase has been PM'd
  • Like 3

With the 99th pick, in the 2013 HawkSquawk Summer Dynasty Draft, The Dolfan Dynasty selects:
David West, PF - 6'9" 250 lbs
Posted Image
After 'reaching' for our PF of the future and shot blocker extraordinaire Nerlens Noel in the 3rd round, the DD are getting a guy who will start ahead of him for the next couple of years and produce at a high level. Last year West put up 17 points and 8 rebounds while shooting 50% from the floor and playing pesky, smart defense on the leagues best defense. David has the ability to score in the paint with a variety of moves and can also stretch the defense with his terrific non-jump shot from mid-range. I feel like we really got a steal here as West compares extremely favorably with Al Horford, taken in the 1st round, and Zach Randolph, taken in the 3rd round. To get a guy of his caliber and quality in the 6th round is almost a crime as far as we're considered.
We are going for the championship this year and now have a very nice blend of youth and veteran experience. Every one of our veterans have extensive playoff experience and our youth will learn from that and develop a winning at all costs mentality because of it.
http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqOzVFj4zUg
Current Team
PG - Derrick Rose
SG - Kawhi Leonard
SF - Paul Pierce
PF - David West / Nerlens Noel
C - Andre Drummond
The malignant MaseCase has been PM'd

I knew he would not make it to me. Solid pick!

• Like 1

With the 100th pick.........

Posted Image

*tone it down*

Ahem, the eMacepation proCaselamations select AnDRAY Blatche, 6'11" F/C from South Kent HS.

Posted Image

Dust them shoulders off, Dray.

After being cast off and amnestied the moment his $35 mil extension kicked in, Dray wandered a lonely road until he found himself in the hipster hovel of Brooklyn. With a chip on his shoulder the size of the District of Columbia, Dray went on to smash his previous career highs in PER, WS, and TS% by a mile and finally realized the great potential that was seen in him coming out of high school. Rather than pursue a new lucrative deal with another team, Dray decided to continue to stick it to the Wizards organization by having them to continue to foot the bill for his meals by remaining with the further revamped Brooklyn Nets for only a pittance.

The per-minute wonder will backup and supplement both of my frontcourt studs allowing little to no drop-off when either needs to go to the bench to edit their highlight mixtapes.

• Like 3