• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2013 Summer Dynasty Draft

AHF

With the 181st Pick in the Hawksquawk Summer Fantasy Draft Chinky Eyed Hawk is glad to welcome

Kentavious Caldwell-Pope to the Team. Opting to draft for talent over positional need, we decide to bring in yet another offensive weapon in a young and developing shooter who can create his own shot as well as pull up at any given moment. Our promising and bright future featuring our youth movement continues....

Posted Image

PG Jrue Holiday/Dennis Schröder

SG Eric Gordon/Marcus Thornton/Kentavious Caldwell-Pope

SF LeBron James/Carlos Delfino

PF Chris Bosh/

C Spencer Hawes/Robin Lopez

Led by the incomparable Rick Carlisle

• Like 2

With the 180th Pick in the Hawksquawk Summer Fantasy Draft Chinky Eyed Hawk is glad to welcome Dennis Schröder to the team. You all know the kid. No introduction needed.

With the 181st Pick in the Hawksquawk Summer Fantasy Draft Chinky Eyed Hawk is glad to welcome

Kentavious Caldwell-Pope to the Team. Opting to draft for talent over positional need, we decide to bring in yet another offensive weapon in a young and developing shooter who can create his own shot as well as pull up at any given moment. Our promising and bright future featuring our youth movement continues....

If I did not know any better I would say you live in Georgia! Great picks man.

I'm gonna roll with my boy ZAZA PACHULIA

• Like 2

• Moderators

Is he draft eligible?

Technically anyone is if they are old enough but I feel comfortable saying that he has roughly the same chance of suiting up for an NBA team this year as I do.

Edited by AHF

With the 183rd pick of the 2013 Hawksquawk Summer Dynasty Draft, the KB21 Bombers select Evan Fournier, SG from the Denver Nuggets.

Evan is a player that I have had my eye on for a while now. I was hoping he would end up falling to the Hawks in last year's draft. He's a developmental prospect but is in line to be a starter for the Denver Nuggets at shooting guard this year. Obviously, the reason I am drafting him is his three point shooting. I think he has the potential to develop his game and become a scorer that shoots threes and attacks the rim to draw fouls.

Buzzard has been PM'd.

• Like 1

With the 189th pick of the draft the Flocking Buzzards take sharp shooting SG/SF Reggie Bullock. The first things you notice about him is his ability to knock down the three and his defensive ability as we was the man in charge of guarding the best wings ( SG or SF ) in the ACC on a nightly basis. We honestly think with his size, intensity, and shooting ability he will grow in to one of the best overall wing players in the league.

In the NBA he will be working with none other than Doc Rivers. Doc may be hard on his rooks but he lets them play and they learn from him. Give Doc a couple of years with this guy and this is what I believe the finished product will look like: Think Danny Green and Tony Allen combined.

Diesel has been PM'd.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

With the next pick of the draft, the Atlanta Ganstaslappas welcome:

Coach Glenn "Doc" Rivers.

It's no longer a game. We have a guy who is good at putting talent together and making it work. I'm not talking about Boston Doc. I'm talking about Orlando Doc. The Doc that won with role players. I saw him the other day at SL and he did commentation and Doc Hollywood sounded so at ease.

AtlHawks3 will be pm'd.

With the next pick in the 2013 Hawksquawk Dynasty Draft, the Atlanta Attack selects...................... CHRIS "THE BIRDMAN" ANDERSEN.

The Atlanta Attack have been rumored to be shopping All-Star PF/C David Lee for a servicable defensive center. Though their dreams of that failed, they look towards Chris Andersen to help solve that problem. Birdman possibly helped the Miami Heat secure their second title in the last 2 years by being a defensive anchor and being all about heart and hustle. Chris Andersen put up averages of 4.9 ppg 4.1 rpg 1.0 bpg. Welcome to the Attack, Birdman!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

ATLANTA ATTACK CURRENT ROSTER:

PG: Russell Westbrook/Nate Robinson

SG: Manu Ginobili/J.R. Smith

SF: Evan Turner/Thaddeus Young

PF: Tim Duncan/Pau Gasol

C: David Lee/Chris "The Birdman" Andersen

HEAD COACH: Frank Vogel

AHF has been PM'd.