• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What if the Pipedream is in full swing....On the DL?

Diesel

What if Paul, D12 and Horf are playing Coy because of the bunglings of the Hawks front office. To avoid being stopped by the league, what if Howard and Paul had adopted a policy of being tight lipped until 7-1-13.

Now I used some mystic powers.....

7-1-13. IF you take each single digit and add them... 7 + 1 + 1+ 3 = 12.

CP = 3

DH = 12

AH = 15

3 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 5 =12

On 7-1-13... CP3 + D12 + AH15 will be formed...

That 12 has power.

GA was the 12 colony of the original 13 to be established on 2-12-1733.

The 1957-58 NBA season was the franchise's third in St. Louis and the 12th season overall in the NBA. Coming off their trip to the 1957 NBA Finals, the Hawks won the Western Division by 8 games with a record of 41 wins and 31 losses. Bob Pettit ranked 3rd in scoring and 2nd in rebounding.[1] In the Western Finals, the Hawks would beat the Detroit Pistons in 5 games. The Hawks would face the Boston Celtics in the NBA Finals. After Games 1 and 2, the teams headed to St. Louis with the series tied at a game apiece. The Hawks took Game 3, as the Celtics lost Bill Russell to an ankle injury.[1] Despite playing without Russell, the Celtics were triumphant in Game 4. The Hawks pulled out a 2-point victory in the 5th match to take control of the series. Needing one more win for their first NBA Championship, the Hawks beat the Celtics 110-109. Bob Pettit scored 50 points playing against an injured Bill Russell as the Hawks won their first NBA Championship.[1]

Bob Pettit's birthday = 12-12-1932.

Dominique Wilkins Birthday = 1-12-1960.

The basketball gods are saying... The Pipedream is not dead.

Posted Image

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Dieselnumerology at its finest.

Clippers won 56 games. Hawks won 44 games. . . . . . . 56 - 44 = 12

Number of letters in the name Philips Arena . . . . . 12

Number of maximum roster spots open on the Hawks . . . . 12

Reminds me of Sesame Street

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZshZp-cxKg

This is FTW right here. :D

• Moderators

...I don't know about all of the number's hub-bub but I have been wondering if this is a possibility. With all of the cap space we are looking at having, if Danny felt that Dwight/CP3 was dead, he would be looking for one-year stop gaps to get us to the cap. July 11th can't get here quick enough...