• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: D12 To Meet Up With Hawks on Monday

IheartVolt

Let see, we got Houston bring the everybody including Drexler and Dream with them. Mavs is bring Dirk and Cuban, Dubs is bring the whole crew, so who are we going to be bring for this?

CP3
  • Like 1

The Rockets will sell Howard on a four-year, max contract with advantageous Texas tax rules, a roster constructed for championship contention, an offense designed with him as a cornerstone and an imprint into China and the Far East that could hold immense marketing and endorsement possibilities for him. Because of their ties to Yao Ming and now Jeremy Lin, the Rockets are the most televised NBA franchise in China, with data showing that nearly 300 million regular-season viewers watched Houston on CCTV 5 this season. For Howard, the Rockets sell will assuredly be how much more lucrative sneaker, appearance and marketing possibilities will be for him in a basketball-driven part of the world. Yahoo! Sports

Read more at http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#HC06iKVqQCVyCpIi.99

• Moderators

Let see, we got Houston bring the everybody including Drexler and Dream with them. Mavs is bring Dirk and Cuban, Dubs is bring the whole crew, so who are we going to be bring for this?

Posted Image

Mookie would come too, but he had a change of plans.

~lw3

• Like 1

The Rockets will sell Howard on a four-year, max contract with advantageous Texas tax rules, a roster constructed for championship contention, an offense designed with him as a cornerstone and an imprint into China and the Far East that could hold immense marketing and endorsement possibilities for him. Because of their ties to Yao Ming and now Jeremy Lin, the Rockets are the most televised NBA franchise in China, with data showing that nearly 300 million regular-season viewers watched Houston on CCTV 5 this season. For Howard, the Rockets sell will assuredly be how much more lucrative sneaker, appearance and marketing possibilities will be for him in a basketball-driven part of the world. Yahoo! Sports

Read more at http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#HC06iKVqQCVyCpIi.99

and still be the whipping boys of the Oklahoma City Thunders, Memphis Grizz of the West. Now that is crazy, I hope that Rockets does get him then dont get a championship.

We got cap

We got a huge city.

We got a lot of assets and a franchise player who can play offense and defense.

We could bring your friend back if you like.

We could sign Ellis and Iggy on a discount to sign with you.

We could even trade some assets to land Rajon Rondo.

We have numerous things you can do right now.

But here is the question of the day, if he does not has the desire to play in Atlanta, why in the all things holy that he has the Hawks as one of his choices. That is the head starch of all of this. If he hates playing in Atlanta, why does they had them on there. I like to know.

But here is the question of the day, if he does not has the desire to play in Atlanta, why in the all things holy that he has the Hawks as one of his choices. That is the head starch of all of this. If he hates playing in Atlanta, why does they had them on there. I like to know.

I honestly think Atlanta has a good chance. We have the 2nd best player in the group who is the best fit next to D12 in Al. We have depth and a lot of money. We can still sign guys like Iggy and Monta. We have a lot of options. I hope D12 chooses the Hawks but it will be more of a long shot especially with LA and HOU who seems right now to have it better as it currently stands.

Dennis S./Lou/Mack

Ellis/Jenkins/Cunningham

Iggy/Korver

Horf/Scott

D12/Bebe/Mike M.

That would be better than Houston, LAL, and Dallas. If it's about winning the Finals, that's as good as it can get.

I would rather

Rondo/Dennis/Mack

Jenkins/Cunningham

Iggy/Korver

Horf/Scott

D12/Bebe/Mike M.

Edited by Leadership

I honestly think Atlanta has a good chance. We have the 2nd best player in the group who is the best fit next to D12 in Al. We have depth and a lot of money. We can still sign guys like Iggy and Monta. We have a lot of options. I hope D12 chooses the Hawks but it will be more of a long shot especially with LA and HOU who seems right now to have it better as it currently stands.

Depth? Where is the depth at?

For those thinking Dwight to Houston is a done deal. Here is Houston's position:

7 players under contract. 1 - $100,000 mandatory (old salary)

Asik

Lin

Harden

Robinson

White - (will he even play)

Jones

Motiejunas

Honeycutt (not on roster)

Total salary - 38.74 million

That leaves 5 holds (-1 for Dwight) at $2.45 million (or 1.96 million with Dwight signed).

effectively this leaves $17.7 million for Dwight (give or take a bit).

Without waiving one of the above players or conducting a sign and trade, they can not offer Dwight the max.

Complicating matters. What follows is a list of their roster issues.

team option

Garcia - 6.4 million

Unguaranteed

Delfino - 3 million

Brooks - 2.5 million

Parsons - .9265 million

Smith - .884 million

Anderson - .916 million

Beverly - .789 million

Ohlnbrecht - .789 million

All would have to released/option not picked up/rights given up and they can't sign their 2nd round pick (I believe).

Although Houston would probably do this, it isn't as simple as it all seems for them.

Comparing to the situation in Atlanta

Guaranteed contracts- 18.58 million

Horford

Williams

Jenkins

Tyler (not on roster)

QO - 5.73 million

Teague

Johnson

Non guaranteed - 3.92

Stevenson

Scott

Mack

3 draft picks signed for 3 million total (rounded).

So making assumptions - With Paul off the market, Teague will be back (1st year probably 6 million). Johnson, Stevenson, Mack will not be back. Scott will.

Teague + Scott = $7 million (as little as 5.2 million)

Roster - 28.6 million (8 players)

Horford

Williams

Teague

Jenkins

Scott

Nogueira

Schröder

Neto

Room now = 30 million

Josh 12, Dwight 18, gets you in under the cap

Room to play with Teague's number, etc and a few things are slightly inflated.

I would contend a starting 5 of

Teague/Jenkins/Smith/Horford/Howard, a bench of Bebe, Williams, Scott, the menace, and filller + 12 million under the LT to get a few more players is a much better option for Dwight to win than Houston where everything depends on Harden's health.

For those thinking Dwight to Houston is a done deal. Here is Houston's position: 7 players under contract. 1 - $100,000 mandatory (old salary)AsikLinHardenRobinsonWhite - (will he even play)JonesMotiejunasHoneycutt (not on roster) Total salary - 38.74 million That leaves 5 holds (-1 for Dwight) at $2.45 million (or 1.96 million with Dwight signed). effectively this leaves $17.7 million for Dwight (give or take a bit). Without waiving one of the above players or conducting a sign and trade, they can not offer Dwight the max. Complicating matters. What follows is a list of their roster issues. team optionGarcia - 6.4 million UnguaranteedDelfino - 3 millionBrooks - 2.5 millionParsons - .9265 millionSmith - .884 millionAnderson - .916 millionBeverly - .789 millionOhlnbrecht - .789 million All would have to released/option not picked up/rights given up and they can't sign their 2nd round pick (I believe). Although Houston would probably do this, it isn't as simple as it all seems for them. Comparing to the situation in Atlanta Guaranteed contracts- 18.58 millionHorfordWilliamsJenkinsTyler (not on roster) QO - 5.73 millionTeagueJohnson Non guaranteed - 3.92StevensonScottMack 3 draft picks signed for 3 million total (rounded). So making assumptions - With Paul off the market, Teague will be back (1st year probably 6 million). Johnson, Stevenson, Mack will not be back. Scott will. Teague + Scott = $7 million (as little as 5.2 million) Roster - 28.6 million (8 players) HorfordWilliamsTeagueJenkinsScottNogueiraSchroederNeto Room now = 30 millionJosh 12, Dwight 18, gets you in under the capRoom to play with Teague's number, etc and a few things are slightly inflated. I would contend a starting 5 of Teague/Jenkins/Smith/Horford/Howard, a bench of Bebe, Williams, Scott, the menace, and filller + 12 million under the LT to get a few more players is a much better option for Dwight to win than Houston where everything depends on Harden's health.

we'd be a second rd exit in 2013 but with our exceptions back and a couple of mid level vets we'd be awesome in 2014-15